Sign in to follow this  
themick07

We need something!

A command like !warden that chooses you as a warden next round.

I can see that causing problems. Newfags come in and type it and have no clue what they are doing, mass freekills ensue.

I think it should be a random rotation. CTs that want to be warden type -warden and then are randomly selected. Those that have been selected won't be chosen until the others have gone at least once.

I can see that causing problems. Newfags come in and type it and have no clue what they are doing, mass freekills ensue.

Stop being afraid... Try it instead of being afraid of someone that's "NEW" to come on and massfreekills massfreekills aint even happening that often

Ok last time we tried anything different, like when we were on lego jail with the new plugin only a fraction of people knew what the hell to do to become warden, so basically a person got picked randomly when someone called it, no one knew about this and it wasnt told to anyone, so you should be open to changes, but you need votes first if you want to have success

Ok last time we tried anything different, like when we were on lego jail with the new plugin only a fraction of people knew what the hell to do to become warden, so basically a person got picked randomly when someone called it, no one knew about this and it wasnt told to anyone, so you should be open to changes, but you need votes first if you want to have success

Why are you here?

Stop being afraid... Try it instead of being afraid of someone that's "NEW" to come on and massfreekills massfreekills aint even happening that often

I can definitely recall saying I was afraid of change.

Also, often when a person with little to no experience calls warden, they get shouted down and someone else gets it. If someone just had to type -warden and became warden and people had to obey their orders, you'd have a greater chance of a warden who doesn't know the rules actually having power over the situation. Hence why mass freekills would be more likely to happen IF THAT CHANGE TOOK PLACE than they do right now.

We need to come up with an idea for calling warden. I don't know what it is. But we need something.

We don't need anything; the system works fine as it is.

Most of the time, NOBODY steps up to be warden so I end up having to take up responsibility. Not that I mind, but it is kind of stupid when we have 10 CTs and I am the only one who is warden.

If there is an Admin/Mod on, it is his responsibility to ensure that no warden-whoring occurs. If in the event a warden whore exists, the Admin/Mod delegates warden onto the next viable candidate.

Sign in to follow this