Penugar

Penugar's submission to xG

I have been playing on the xG Saxton Hale server for quite some time and the other xG servers quite recently. The players there are all very nice and the xG members are too. I am always on a xG sever when i get home for school and is on very late (weekends only). The member of xG all are nice and respectful and i would like to become part of this great community.

Decision:+1

Why:Very respectful player, does not start trouble with others, has fun when playing and tries to help other players.

Maturity:10/10

Activity:Always on

Decision: +1.

Why: Long time buddy of mine for TF2 and he follows the rules and no one has any problems with him.

Maturity: Mature, doesn't troll.

Activity; Active in SH and Dustbowl.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Decision: +1

Why: He is just amazing. He follows the rules 24/7 and he is very good at SH. This dude just wows me every time I see him on. I've been wanting this to happen for awhile, and he doesn't know me that well, so you could call me a stalker ;D

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 9/10

I believe that is 5.

Once, you're in, please try to do the job and tell others to not delay//buddy buddy(best if u had a mic)

Also, don't break the rules :3.

I have a mic but its charging half the time its even on, but when i do get one that works for me you will hear from me much more often. I am looking for a better mic for recording purposes (jumping on the commentator train, hopefully it works out).