Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

Chaos !!!!!

Alright soo when the Jailbreak server is full, it's like 40 animals are let free all at once in a small area. You can't hear, understand or comprehend shit. Some of the problems we had:

1. Mic mega fucking spams

- Ts spam over warden

-Cts spam over warden

-No-one shuts the fuck up.

Solution: We muted all but warden.

2. Button Spam

-Ct's spam buttons which kills innocent rebels

Solution: Button logger. All admins + CT see who is spamming buttons through a log in console.

3. Warden Selection

- Everyone wants to be warden.

- Everyone fights for it.

- Time is wasted each round.

Solution: Plugin that auto selects warden randomly to shut all cts up so we can play

( Already in development )

4. No blank names, kthxbye

5. Why do admins have the ability to unban team banned players? A team ban is permanent and everyone an admin bans someone, another admin unbans him because he bitches or claims he didnt do anything wrong.

5. Why do admins have the ability to unban team banned players? A team ban is permanent and everyone an admin bans someone, another admin unbans him because he bitches or claims he didnt do anything wrong.

Finally a god has spoken!

The only problem is CT's without a mic (scanned through this post so idk if u addressed this)

well.. if admins r to beable to teamban but not unteamban that wouldn't go so well as i can see it .... if they are team ban perma i don't think they would have anymore fun on the server as T forever so like they could be teamban for a bit till they know the rules much better and so on than be unteamban otherwise it wouldn't be to fair.

Also , Would be nice if Ct's who has been warden actually share their warden instead of taking it everyround or spamming to get it because they didn't get it or w.e ... These main wardens are just greedy with power and probally Point whores as in just wanna kill off as many T's they could and get higher rank.... But a plugin that chooses a random Warden wouldn't be to nice as i can say because like no mic? pass on to someone thats not good with warden who just makes the game worst wouldn't be fun... I've played a jb that had a warden command like just type in !control and the Ct who typed that in first become warden and on the screen it says who is warden and that person changes colors.. thats more better than a random one ?

well.. if admins r to beable to teamban but not unteamban that wouldn't go so well as i can see it .... if they are team ban perma i don't think they would have anymore fun on the server as T forever so like they could be teamban for a bit till they know the rules much better and so on than be unteamban otherwise it wouldn't be to fair.

Also , Would be nice if Ct's who has been warden actually share their warden instead of taking it everyround or spamming to get it because they didn't get it or w.e ... These main wardens are just greedy with power and probally Point whores as in just wanna kill off as many T's they could and get higher rank.... But a plugin that chooses a random Warden wouldn't be to nice as i can say because like no mic? pass on to someone thats not good with warden who just makes the game worst wouldn't be fun... I've played a jb that had a warden command like just type in !control and the Ct who typed that in first become warden and on the screen it says who is warden and that person changes colors.. thats more better than a random one ?

I wouldn't agree with !control because people can just whore it and spam it on round start. All CTS MUST HAVE A MIC therefore if they dont they shouldn't be on there anyways. I know random seems iffy but we can try it and see what happens, there is nothing wrong with trails. Warden whoring sucks and it decreases fun for both T's and CT's, which is why random i believe is better.

2.Im planning on working on a team ban plugin that allows timed bans and also bans on wardens. This way instead of admins unbanning other admins bans we can see who banned who etc on a webpage just like sourcebans.

Thanks Zeus. Finaly support.

the story is that yesterday

I sent ALL t's in ISOLATION and one rebeled. CT KEPT door spamming. I went in to clearly see then POOF They Shut door Close on me and i cant get out. Result; Lost round.

First of all zeus if all the Ct's must have mic no excuses the ratio of the server ct to t would be way off as in like 1:3 which would make it much more difficult for the Ct's to control T's so a few or more can be Ct without a mic and if they ratio is fine but a T wants Ct and has a mic and able to take warden than a Ct without mic would be swap with that current player...

2. well.... we can try that if u can get one to work for us but than we would have to get that 1 admin who did the ban and discuss it with that 1 person on why that person was teamban ... also people will sometime make ban protest about teamban and win some cases and we'll need that 1 admin to unban if it was a long time as in 7+... so ye