Sign in to follow this  
Rexx

Rexxthg

Yes 3 was more of a statement.

And 4, I was not aware they restricted you from doing ur option of freepass. That seems like a whole different issue if your not allowed to use it your first time.

Who said you couldnt use your freepass? Im curious.

My sympathy goes to u if you have been restricted that freepass.

Also rexx this is not personal, just noticed alot of talk about perms, that are already suppose to have an answer to them. Then it goes into a circle debate. Which shouldnt even be an option to start with.

Jesus christ this fucking guy again.

OT: +1 Please come back Rexx, I liked you :( I liked neteX too, he came back, and isn't even a troll anymore. I agree with EZ, if he changed, why can't Rexx change?

+1. Honestly, I try to base these judgments purely from in-game experiences.

In-game (Jailbreak is all I really play), Rexx has always been a really "cool" guy; he knows the rules, likes to joke around, and isn't really annoying. He might rage about certain things but I've always known him to be reasonable (to whatever degree that may be) in his accusations, which generally turn out to be true. That and people seem to like him.

But out of game, you really act immature. I feel like you engage in a lot of attention seeking behavior which quite honestly, makes you look like an IRL loser. You leave, only to join back again, then you leave, and then make all this "drama" bullshit up. Honestly, I don't care what your problems are on the forums and if that's the sort of behavior you wish to engage in, that's fine since like I said, in-game I feel like you can contribute a lot to everyone's enjoyment.

I'm just curious why someone really needs validation from a group of online people; do you seriously think these people ACTUALLY care about you?