Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Oscar

Decision: -1

Why: Hacking/Malicious Software, Disrespecting, and a terrible player just because you act good for a month doesn't mean you're on our good side now.

Well I guess it's decided you're not getting unbanned Oscar sorry this is how the community feels about it.

Can someone please close this thread now?

You've posted multiple times WAY too soon, what makes you think people have this kind of compassion.

Having read Serbians post it shows you have not changed, or atleast need to change some more.

I didn't mind Oscar, he was an okay player (except when he raged like 80% of the time), but when he accidentally gave proof of him using wallhacks, my respect for him was lost.. -1

He got caught hacking that's a perm ban we don't unban other hackers do we? because they "stopped hacking".

Oscar i hope this opens your eyes about how the community doesn't want you back please go find another one. You raged on so many people for little to no reason at all, you even did this to people who considered you a friend. I don't understand why you think any1 here who actually had interaction with you would +1 your unban <.<

-1 how about you try not hacking and if you stop that and miss playing on the servers so much, fine go right ahead go play on the servers i don't care just don't use your mic nor go on team speak and im actually being serious don't even use your mic cause your really disrespectful

"That's my opinion. You getting unbanned would simply place disappointment in my heart for xG"

this right here ^

I find it interesting that perms are feeling like "we are pissed at you for awhile you need to change and prove it"

I find it interesting that perms are even considered to be removed.

Why bothering perming if you left room to consider changing it in the future. There is no logic behind that.

What is the point of a perm if you feel you may or someone else may un-do it. We should instead create a Temp Perm. That way everyone knows it can be undone in the future.

Way too much confusion. Figure out what perm means, and if we dont want it that strict, create a temp perm or some word that means they cant come back until we say otherwise.

So perm will mean: done. never to be considered again.

So temp perm will mean: done until we say otherwise.

n for the thick. yes a 1hr ban is a temp perm, but no thats not what i ment.