Sign in to follow this  
neteX

Putting out something

Well, I don't lie anymore, and I think I never did, but I'm playing in the servers under the name neteX.

If you want to ban me go ahead, im playing to prove you that I changed, and I think I already changed Papichulos side and couple of more mods.

I mean if you ban me, it's fine , I should be banned, but its hard to prove over teamspeak, therefore im trying to prove in game.

Thanks to the mods that didnt ban me yet ;)

Fullbring, Papi, Rain, SGTBLU, Mullin, and Jihad.

I've never personally played much with you. But from what I've seen from the amount of bans you've received obviously isn't a good thing. I'm not the biggest fan of revoking punishments but at the very least hopefully you have changed.

I hope to get to know you better in the servers.

Technically, you could be banned without any questioning, but I think that it shows that you care enough to get another account...

I played with him today for an hour and he was FINE. Never got mad, never trolled, never called anyone out. He was constantly being provoked and didn't retaliate. neteX is actually a nice guy now (never thought I would say that lol). Keep up the good work :D

I played with him today for an hour and he was FINE. Never got mad, never trolled, never called anyone out. He was constantly being provoked and didn't retaliate. neteX is actually a nice guy now (never thought I would say that lol). Keep up the good work :D

I can agree with this. People were constantly trolling him, and he didnt troll back.

Keep it this way :)

You know I voted against your return, but seeing how you act in our servers gives me a sigh of relief, thank you Netex.

And Russian I hate your sig, it's too big.

Woohoo, neteX is back! Don't ban him...I saw he's changed. Newer xG people...don't judge him by his bans...please. He's a good guy.

I agree with the idea that you can't really prove something over teamspeak... because on ts it is generally the people who actually bother to pay attention to what is happening, they know the history, and they just avoid you for the most part. however in game with the xG community is where your true colors will fly, some know you some dont, and you will be faced with trolls and your reaction to them will be judged to see whether you are still one or not. obviously nobody is really on your former (maybe still current, unsure since i have not played with you yet since your return) level of troll, but to see your reaction to them when they speak to you would be an interesting thing to watch (assuming you react to it) and judge whether you have changed or not based off of it. I will keep my eye out for you in game and make sure to watch what you are saying and doing to the community members in game.