themick07

Remove picture unban?

It is really a useless thing. Someone could be the worst person ever. And then come back for nothing! Maybe another process needs to be added but it must be more difficult then the current one.

Well as soon as silence gives us the go, to get the "get out of jail free card" you must also donate 15 bucks or something

If you previously donated though, would you need to donate again?

Well as soon as silence gives us the go, to get the "get out of jail free card" you must also donate 15 bucks or something

i want it to be that u have to donate 20 bucks, and that the money that u donate doesnt count as donations for a hatpack

i want it to be that u have to donate 20 bucks, and that the money that u donate doesnt count as donations for a hatpack

thissssssss

Maybe the person should write some sort of formal apology letter if it is serious and the idea of both adding a picture and giving about 20 bucks to be unbanned sounds good.

@Aegean!, you still haven't answered me.. if you've donated before, does it count for the "get out of jail"

I'm ok with it being "donate $20 to be unbanned once" cause it actually helps & contributes to the servers with more money. Posting a pic of yourself does not. Also I should mention that if it does go into effect, the people who already did the I <3 Silence thing can't donate to be unbanned.

Lol, the picture's a tarp, silence take em and sell em. then they photoshop the i <3 xG thing and put ads. He makes more than $20 you sillies.

Lol, the picture's a tarp, silence take em and sell em. then they photoshop the i <3 xG thing and put ads. He makes more than $20 you sillies.

I tried to understand what this said but I still couldn't ..

I +1 the $20 fee to get out of a ban ..it's like paying bail

If I was a SMART troll, I would just get myself banned and then buy another copy of CS:S for the $5 it costs me to buy it on steam.

I could do this 4 total times for a total of 4 un-bans. Or I could "BUY" an un-ban from the server for $20 1 time, but I probably wouldn't because that's a waste of money.

I'm just saying, IF I was a SMART troll.