Sign in to follow this  
Peechis

T3k

' If you aren't ban you get a free unban!
he can unban somebody.(herpes)

--------------------

on a slightly different note, i believed that xG was a mature community and i've been told so many times. but yet we ban people that left ON GOOD TERMS just for being part of another community. I find this CHILDISH and yet it disapoints me

Hey, Arthman, if a person is in a gang and somebody in that gang kills a bunch of puppies, doesn't that give them a bad rep? Why would you trust anyone in that group afterwards?

I turn my +1 to a -1, unban only peechis in my opinion. Herpes just did a 5v5 scrim with xG, and he was Aimbotting lol... obvious aimbot too. We are banning him from our servers, remove his admin on our Scrim server please.

I turn my +1 to a -1, unban only peechis in my opinion. Herpes just did a 5v5 scrim with xG, and he was Aimbotting lol... obvious aimbot too. We are banning him from our servers, remove his admin on our Scrim server please.

Yeah Herpes is a massive faggot.

I don't think Herpes was ever banned so that picture is useless

2 hours in which so much can happen, I laughed when I read this xD

So since he posted that picture does it count towards his T3k ban or his hacks? I'm so confuzzled

Well since Silence said every member had to post a pic, I guess this could count for Herpes.

So since he posted that picture does it count towards his T3k ban or his hacks? I'm so confuzzled

Aegean said the picture counted towards the t3k ban.

EDIT: He aimbotted after the picture was posted

Well yeah but think of it this way, there was a bunch of trolls in our clans that would piss any community off (oscar). If he was banned from say Ego's server, would it be fair to ban all of us? :/

This is directed towards silence's gang comment

I dunno, I just don't think that its an appropriate punishment. We should punish individuals here. If somebody from Russia (not government affiliated in any way) goes and has a massacre against countless americans, I don't think this should make the american people want to start a war. ( although sadly, that is what would most likely happen. At least very high tensions)

That person should be punished, not his community :/

+1

What? Are we still on the Drank Jr. situation? How about let's not care because there are bad apples in every community, and there are many good ones in T3k. I love almost all of their members and I enjoy their company.

Hey, Arthman, if a person is in a gang and somebody in that gang kills a bunch of puppies, doesn't that give them a bad rep? Why would you trust anyone in that group afterwards?
i trust many people in T3k. I know some are bad, but some never even went on any xG servers and they cant play. Or for example, peechis. He left on good terms, did nothing and got banned for I DONT KNOW why. Or maybe Elmer. i don't think elmer ever played in our server and he got wrongfully banned even tho he's one awesome fella.

+1 for the deserving people that want an unban to PLAY and not troll in our servers, control unbans though and keep them on thin ice