Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

De_Dust 2 Server Back!

Can we please have this server back -.-

i hate playing on other DD2 servers and have people from our clan join that server

we can just have our own -.-

Yeah wouldn't we just be able to turn the Christmas map server into a dust server or anything else since I don't think its being used atm.

Uk was taken down until I find a VPS that won't crash due to popularity :P dust2 servers are a popularity contest, do I'll work on it.

thank you please bring them back asap!

dust2 servers are a popularity contest, do I'll work on it.

wat.

I enjoyed it better when it was a Pub server, with rotation. Hell, I even liked it better when it was just office and dust2.

I'd have to say I don't like having just one map. :cold:

I wanted a pub server a long time ago, we finally got one and guess what no one played. Sure it got populated once a week maybe if people advertised it, but unless we get a steady flow of people on the server then were just going to stay a jailbreak clan

I wanted a pub server a long time ago, we finally got one and guess what no one played. Sure it got populated once a week maybe if people advertised it, but unless we get a steady flow of people on the server then were just going to stay a jailbreak clan

i wanna change that, tons of ppl hate jb now (so do i) we need to start populating other servers...

Mohammad is really edging to get Pub back,Haha, this is what his 3rd or 4th Post about wanting Pub back?

In my opinion, I would like to see Pub back, when i look at your servers i usually mostly modded servers such as minigames, Jb and such. It would be good to have a server just to play normal Cs:s. To take a break from the trolling,and Failing.