r0bot

Got banned for "wallhack"

Got banned from the server for 1 week. I was playing on the server like always nothing special.. then admin rabid comes and banned me for "wallhacking" i told him that i have no cheats, but he didnt wanted to listen me.

first off, wallhacking should have been a perm ban. I don't know what was the admin THINKING. Second, Was there 3 ADMINS MINIMUM prior to the ban?

Nope there was only 1 admin, and 5 other players with me, im not a hacker im playing there almost every day and everybody knows there that im just skilled player, he started blaming me that im a cheator and i told him to fuck off, cuz i dont know who the fuck is he.

Maybe the ban was misprinted? Like instead of saying " I don't know what you're talking about", you basically told him fuck off. I can't see how the hacking may have been a one week ban, but maybe the disrespect was. Telling an admin to fuck off is never a good idea, especially when he accused you of wallhacking. Maybe just a thought, but I bet if you asked decently "Dude what, I play on this server all the time," he might not have banned you as long or not even banned you at all.

+1 to unban

+1 to also shorten to 1 day for admin disrespect

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

And, as an added bonus, all he said in the ban was repeat. This could mean a variety of things, such as repeat offense, etc. I mean, I don't know for sure, but I don't see anywhere where it said you were banned for wall hacking.

The ban reason said "repeat" so this doesn't help out. Also he should know about when it comes to banning hackers on servers and such. Did he ban you for wallhacking? Or did he ban you for disrespecting? I want to listen to his side of the story first before we make accusations

I can also vouch for that R0bot doesnt Wallhack.

lol Trente ure from Denmark? do you know Blegdamsvejens Fængsel ? :D

lol Trente ure from Denmark? do you know Blegdamsvejens Fængsel ? :D

yea :D Well i know its in Copenhagen, but not more than that, why?

Where are you from and do you speak danish :D ?

Telling an admin to fuck off is never a good idea

I didnt know he was admin, for me he was just some guy who cames blames me and bans me .. im not sure but maybe i know why he bans me.. when u walking in the vents and pushing ctrl button you can see trough the wall sometimes, its a glitch i think..

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Copenhagen

I came in Copenhagen in april for 1 week and i was waiting the airplane 2 mauritius island i wanted to make a trip around the world :D but cops rushed my room in hotel and i was arrested :D they put me in that blegdamsvejens jail for few months :D fail trip, and no i cant speak danish :( im russian from Estonia :D little stupid nazi country :D

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

[/color]

I came in Copenhagen in april for 1 week and i was waiting the airplane 2 mauritius island i wanted to make a trip around the world :D but cops rushed my room in hotel and i was arrested :D they put me in that blegdamsvejens jail for few months :D fail trip, and no i cant speak danish :( im russian from Estonia :D little stupid nazi country :D

Doesnt sound like the best experience from here :P Why did you get arrested ?

my friend is a hacker and he did some shit there, but they arrest us both :D i was in Denmark before, its a very nice country, i didnt like 1 thing that theres alot of immigrants.