Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

How will the world end?

War?

natural causes?

Uder and complete destruction?

Corruption?

I want to take this thread semi srs, cause it's just a curios thing to think about.

You may also post a joke thing under your main reason. If you do not know or just don't care, don't post.

Probably all of the above. One thing leads to another, no doubt about that.

The one that is most likely to happen is either war or natural causes (in my opinion). We're not exactly friends with some countries, and I wouldn't be surprised if some natural disaster completely wiped everything out.

Honestly, if some natural disaster doesn't kill us (meteor impact, volcano, etc) then it will be war. Nuclear fallout, etc.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but it has a very high probability. Especially considering the amount of wars humanity has had over the year. We are not so perfect now that we won't resort to war and inevitable nuclear conflict eventually .

1) Most likely a spread in a disease that has become immune to all of our vaccinations and medications will end humanity.

2) 2012!!!! OH EM GEE...... No.

3) When our beloved earth dies like all other stars, but if humanity is still around to see that than we would've most likely already be inhabiting other planets.

4) Sun dies off in 5 billion years, but Earth would be inhabitable in 1 Billion due to radiation and heat of the sun increasing.

5) Aliens invading and using us as resources or just being assholes.

6) Meteor, but mostly unlikely due to the fact of science and technology advancements.

BTW, a nuclear end is highly unlikely due to the fact that any nation with possession of nuclear weapons knows that using one would lead into a domino effect and kill us all.

BTW, a nuclear end is highly unlikely due to the fact that any nation with possession of nuclear weapons knows that using one would lead into a domino effect and kill us all.

Yes, but we have already came awfully came close to it already. Remember the cuban crisis? And if anything, maybe an accidental launch or a misinterpreted launch. If we are really going to survive for thousands or hundreds of thousands of years then this can be all too likely.

Also, something I am personally worried about is obviously our oil crisis that we ALREADY have wars going on for. If we run out of oil and have no alternative; people will have no choice but to wage war. For their own survival. :/

Yes, but we have already came awfully came close to it already. Remember the cuban crisis? And if anything, maybe an accidental launch or a misinterpreted launch. If we are really going to survive for thousands or hundreds of thousands of years then this can be all too likely.

Also, something I am personally worried about is obviously our oil crisis that we ALREADY have wars going on for. If we run out of oil and have no alternative. People will have no choice but to wage war. For their own survival. :/

Yes oil is an issue like many other things, but even though it may not look like it, people know what they're doing. There are still many oil reservations in the world and I agree that it may begin wars, but no nation, unless they are run by a 12 year old COD kid, would resort to nuclear bombs.

Also, the Cuban missile crisis was when nuclear bombs were only owned by the best. Things would be uneasy because there had been no prior event to look back on about nukes.

I think China is just a time bomb waiting to blow. If it ever becomes WWIII I think the Chinese would start it. Ex: Someone attacks Israel, China will go ape-shit

Im pretty sure I trolled the leader of south korea on xbox live before. Also eletric power will be the only source of power for person transportation eventually and oil will only really be used in commercial use.

Incoming Asteroid Under Vigilant Watch : DNews[/url]

Yes, I'm aware of Apophis, but do realize that there are many pockets for it to slip into that would result in heading near us beween 2029 or 2036. In 2029, if it slips into the pocket, it will be 18,000 ft from Earth. There is a 1 - 700 chance of any object of that magnitude hitting us in the next 70,000 years and we still have plenty of time to make countermeasures towards it.

From all the possibilities in which the world can end, the one i'm most prepared for is a zombie apocalypse. ._.

[ATTACH]2041.vB[/ATTACH]

awesome-zombie-3027_preview.png.8b6df753302d5eabff5213bf11d79dda.png

Not dissin' anyone, but I find it funny when people say they want a zombie apocalypse so bad when they would most likely be dead or shitting their pants.