Sign in to follow this  
Nivek_Relyk

Kony 2012

glad to see im getting trolled..... thanks guys... sorry that ive been at work for a while and i didnt realize that there were 12 other kony posts, i just got on the fourms to post it.

glad to see im getting trolled..... thanks guys... sorry that ive been at work for a while and i didnt realize that there were 12 other kony posts, i just got on the fourms to post it.

Not trying to troll or make fun of you, just making fun of the situation. You my nig

The only reason why your still here is because of Aegean, nobody likes you, nobody. Your the biggest TROLL on xG and you get away with it because Aegean loves Favortism, u faggot. You have no respect here, i had much more respect b4 u did, and the only reason why I liked you because you were nice to me, and you were a troll, but turns out ur one of those Fat Fucks that get GEDS to go to college, and still have no fucking LIFE. goodbye internet troll.

The only reason why your still here is because of Aegean, nobody likes you, nobody. Your the biggest TROLL on xG and you get away with it because Aegean loves Favortism, u faggot. You have no respect here, i had much more respect b4 u did, and the only reason why I liked you because you were nice to me, and you were a troll, but turns out ur one of those Fat Fucks that get GEDS to go to college, and still have no fucking LIFE. goodbye internet troll.

Ok, now we are going to have fun :-)

I'll be making a thread, Seeing who is more favor'd me or you, It will be up in a bit,

You are not a troll netex i can give you that, you are just some ignorant fucking kid that can go to school but not listen to what happens in school, Because i dropped out doesnt make me stupid it, It means i did not like the way school works, I assure you i still have more knowladge then your ignorant idiotic ass, I mean srsly, all you can do is flame, I mean i tried my hardest to defend you, But as soon as you get into shit, you turned on the 1 guy who helped you, I barley troll any 1 in xG, i am 1 of the funniest people in the clan iMo, and in many others minds. I mean why am i mod, and you are banned? Because i didnt work for it right? it's cause i sucked aegeans dick yah that's it, Naw i tried and i changed unlike you, Just get out of here, you fucking waste