Sign in to follow this  
Sporky

Chessus a Week Ct Ban

+1 for at least a week of CT ban. He freekilled quite a few people in FR/LR, freekilled people who were pardoned, and killed one guy who got LR. Also when he calls warden his orders are inconsistant and unclear, along with some rather lame games(FR/LR with 2 people left, trying to do Last Reaction with 20+ people, etc((more of a personal thing though))

Read over the MOTD carefully and no problems would occur~

+1 for any type of bann this kid freekilled way more then in those videos i wish i recorded more of it because he freekills a lot imo he should be perma ct banned if not atleast a week.

Haha, we were in medic, he should have died. but also didnt he freekill you Kermit? Someone from your cell was shooting and he threw the gun at you while you were afk, came up to your cell and shot you.

yes he did but i just let it pass but now i see he is messing up and should have a punishment

Was just playing with this derp again. He was camping vents freekilling and doing a lot of other shit. Unfortunately the guy who was trying to get the video can't find the files. :/ +1 again for at -least- a one week CT ban.

So this idiot is still not CT banned and he continues to freekill every time he is on CT please CT ban this kid asap if you don't believe us just watch him when hes on. If hes not freekilling hes freeshooting or camping vents and killing people...