Duplolas

Ban on Boxxy / Carsn / w/e the hel his name is now

Boxxy is nothing but a troll all he does is get on surf and mic spam. The only thing he says is annoying remarks towards others and racist and sexist comments. Just 5 minutes ago he asked "hey kelly how big are your tits ya" (oh btw he ends every sentence with the word ya). All I want is for this kid to stop. He has been muted, gaged, kicked, you name it he has done it. Everyone on surf exept for the few followers he has will agree with me. Please do something about him.

And I know you can just mute him on your player list, but that only helps you. everyone else who doesnt has to deal with it and honestly it just makes the server look bad.

We will see after everyone posts ya?

Stop mocking me, yeah?

Also, if you're aggravated, I have a nifty trick for you to try.

Step 1. Press your Escape key (Esc).

Step 2. Click on PLAYER LIST.

Step 3. Select the person aggravating you.

Step 4. Click on "mute in-game voice" (this button's function is self explanatory).

Yeah?

This only solves our problem you still continue to make our server look bad by having sexist and racist remarks! Everytime you are the server I hear you saying this kind of shit.

This only solves our problem you still continue to make our server look bad by having sexist and racist remarks! Everytime you are the server I hear you saying this kind of shit.

>sexist

>racist

Asking a girl a question is sexist? No. Get your shit down, bro.

Also, here's a definition for harassment:

noun /həˈrasm(ə)nt/  /ˈharəsm(ə)nt/ 

harassments, plural

Aggressive pressure or intimidation

All I did was ask one question, and then stopped speaking to her entirely, and you think that's harassment?

See you cant even take a seroius thing such as a ban request for yourself without trolling. Im not going to get in an argument with you but you need to stop its getting ridiculous

I'v had to mute him on surf before, he was constantly trolling and making remarks about others. He continued to do so after the map changed and his mute expired.

See you cant even take a seroius thing such as a ban request for yourself without trolling. Im not going to get in an argument with you but you need to stop its getting ridiculous

Trolling? You're trying to get me banned, I'm only pointing out what's wrong with this request.

And you're also a complete hypocrite. You're calling me a troll, when moments ago you were mocking every word I said. You've been acting like a 5 year old. Whenever I would speak, you would say "yeah, yeah, yeah" over me.

If you read my original post boxxy you would no im asking for a perma chat mute if possible not a ban. There is no thread for perma muting.