bees

mod submission

im applying for mod because there not many mods/admins late on at night and if there is then there normally on a different game so this leaves jb mod/admin less for when there freekilling/breaking rules going on. i know its short but didnt rly know what 2 say :O, and im also on jb 7- 8 hrs a day

Decision: +1

Why: Great player, Is on jailbreak a lot late at night, knows the rules.

Maturity: 9/10

Activity: 9/10 Very active on jailbreak.

Good luck bees :D

Why: Bees is a great guy. He doesn't disrepect, troll, or do anything offencive/horrifically incorrect. He makes it apparent that he knows the MoTD and applies that into his gameplay.

Maturity: 9/10 Doesn't start/get involved in drama

Activity: 9/10 Always on JB playing primarily T, but if the CT's are derp he will swap over and save their derpyness

Bees' on late at night, when frankly there should be more mods/admins on. His orders are clear and he hasn't freekilled from what I've seen. I'd love to have him modding the server and keeping the derps in lne.

Why: Been with us for a while, and I've never really gotten trouble from him. Very mature and not obnoxious, would make a great addition to our team :)

Maturity: 9.5/10

Activity: 8/10 Always see him on JailBreak

Decision:+1

Why: I think he would be a mature mod on jb server, especially late at night.. Knows the rules pretty good. I never see him get slayed or a mod getting on to him.

Maturity: 10/10

Activity:10/10 Really active thru the night.

Everyone is saying +1.

Your maturness seems okay

And your activity seems okay too

With that, +1 with me.

Reason: i dont have css, but i think it would be great to have a mod late at night so there wouldn't be cheaters

gl man

+1

Why: From what I've seen, he's mature and doesn't run about trolling people. I've never had a single problem with him before and think he would make a good addition to the admin roster since he's on all the time.

Only thing I would like to see him do is get a mic. This would benefit him and probably make his job a lot easier if he didn't have to type all the time in admin chat to explain things, that's just what I think though.