Sign in to follow this  
Kermit

C:SS Zombie Mod/Zombie Escape

K so i brought up an idea for a new xG server mod and i was thinking that we should make a xG- Zombie Mod server but we will only make it if it gets alot of wants we dont wanna spend time on it and end up having no one play it... PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THANK YU <3:smile-new:

This would be cool but what you said about getting wants, i personally think we have enough servers. But thats just me, i would love to have one and i would play!(rpg)

+1 Hell yes!

Get rid of one of the really low populated servers such as deathrun, slide-race, xmas maps, or gungame for this.

As mick already said, we used to have one...people were active for all of about 5 or 6 days, then no one played it. Chances are, its not coming back. Silence will never get rid of slide race, as it was xG's first server (if i remember correctly), and he LOVES the XMAS server, so thats a no...

I'll replace xmas with it, but it will take me 2 weeks to get the plugins configured correctly, custom skins, donation features, custom plugins, and a stable transition from ZM to ZE since I want the server to support both :P

I'll replace xmas with it, but it will take me 2 weeks to get the plugins configured correctly, custom skins, donation features, custom plugins, and a stable transition from ZM to ZE since I want the server to support both :P

Why not just stick with one or the other? That's like combining Jailbreak and Surf DM Maps in the same server.

Because I enjoy both but like the cycle of switching between them. It makes the anticipation for the next game-mode even greater!

Well, it's not about what you enjoy, it's what about the public enjoys. Try one, or the other. Then, if neither work out, combine like last time. The main reason the Zombie Server failed is because there was too much going on, switching from Escape to Survival.

I think i have a good idea: Admins should remove the "capture the flag" server and replace it by a zombie survival or a zombie espace. I think it should own :D

I very much do enjoy zombie escape, its pretty intense. +1 for the server mod. They're easily populated and will bring a lot more members.

Sign in to follow this