Zilch

Banned for "DDoSing"

Hey there, It seems there is a problem. One of the Division leader (3rd most powerfull rank) banned you not INGAME but with sourceban. Therefore, Or there were a Ban thread on you, or he had proofs and decided to act. We will wait until he answers. if this is a wrongful ban and this protest passes throught. You will be unbanned. If not, You will stay perm banned.

Thanks

-Arthman

Hey there, It seems there is a problem. One of the Division leader (3rd most powerfull rank) banned you not INGAME but with sourceban. Therefore, Or there were a Ban thread on you, or he had proofs and decided to act. We will wait until he answers. if this is a wrongful ban and this protest passes throught. You will be unbanned. If not, You will stay perm banned.

Thanks

-Arthman

Okay, thanks for the reply.

Not to accuse you of anything Zilch, but we can find proof by seeing if the DDosing continues and if it does while he is banned, then he didnt do it. Just an idea.

Not to accuse you of anything Zilch, but we can find proof by seeing if the DDosing continues and if it does while he is banned, then he didnt do it. Just an idea.

Not to offend you, but are you retarded? The DDoS wasn't even going on at a "Set" time. It was going on randomly whenever. Also, if I do remember correctly, it stopped for a few days before it started again while I was playing on the server, and now I'm banned. And you don't have to be in a server to DDoS it.

that guy has a point. all you need is an IP to DDoS

Yes, well unfortunately some people don't understand what they're talking about when they decide to speak.

well, I know my stuff. So i'm gonna go and contact Serbian. Correction* He's co leader.

I know you do, I'm talking about stego. And thanks.

Zilch, one quick question. Did you ever speak about ddosing or anything DDoS related on our server?

DDoSing - Yes, only when it was brought up. Never talked about it in a malicious way.

I wanna try to be smart with computers for once :P. So here is what I think ddosing is not sure on it but this is how I think it goes. Ddos is sending packets or requests to join the server and you send a lot of them and the server goes derrrpppp for example: You have 1000 tests to study for tomorrow and you go derrrpppp. This is me trying to take a wack at what ddosing is and asking you guys If i'm wrong :/ since you know a lot about it.

I wanna try to be smart with computers for once :P. So here is what I think ddosing is not sure on it but this is how I think it goes. Ddos is sending packets or requests to join the server and you send a lot of them and the server goes derrrpppp for example: You have 1000 tests to study for tomorrow and you go derrrpppp. This is me trying to take a wack at what ddosing is and asking you guys If i'm wrong :/ since you know a lot about it.

How is this relevant to me being unbanned?

then , zilch, your problem is somebody took it as a threat and warned the co leader. It's all up to him to see.

I don't see how anybody takes an informational conversation as a threat. If they do, then they're either lying or completely retarded.