Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

Got new pieces - Arthman

The 26th, im gonna be 18. So here the thing. I asked for CSS ADMIN back since i didn't have the computer to handle the game (DON'T ASK ME, I WAS PLAYING METRO BUT NOT TF2 FOR SOME REASON). ya know me, I admin well, already CSS admin and i was TF2 admin before. I've been in this community for a year and had powers for a REAL LONG time.

+1 for obvious reasons. I'm too lazy to explain myself but ughghhghghg.

- Loyal to the community

- Very mature

- Very active

- Always helpful

+1

He's very active on the servers, very mature. I'v not had any problems with him (apart from him raging at me cause I didn't know what STALKER (The game) was)

He's very helpful and he stalks me, like a good stalker, yeeees.

-1 called me a faggot once and has a lame ass accent

:3 jk +1 because Arth was a great admin and deserves to at least have mod back. He knew the rules and didn't abuse. He seems mature.

P.S. Way to lie about your age before (in game, in your member submission). I thought you were 18 this entire time, dick >.>

-1 you were mature up till earlier when you msged me mad over something that doesnt matter.

You then called me out for something that didn't happen. You Sir Lack maturity for even basic mod IMO.

+1 for both TF2 and CSS mod.

He's been around far longer than most and deserves adminship because of his high standard maturity, he's loyalty to xG, and his beautiful face.

+1 because he is a great player and knows the rules really well.

Act:9/10

mat:9/10

He freaking killed me and Megan with his wolves on MC! I mean who the hell does that? xD