JakeImpossibru

Our Staff! Lol he said staff!

Omg, i stole it from everyone and gave it out okay?

I thought it would be funny :(

I didn't you all just simply suck

Serb, he simply REFUSES to show US the motd. HE SIMPLY REFUSES. I asked him who got it, he refused to comply and tell me who. Also, if we SEND HIM and he copy pasted, he'll change it. How about this. Me and chrono send you OUR motd , then they SEND theirs. deal?

I told you over and over I do not have it. Why would a Div Leader steal?

I am done with this crap. We may just drop everyone and use a whole different MOTD. Or I will make my own but it will delay the server a bit more.

I told you over and over I do not have it. Why would a Div Leader steal?
you even refused to tell me who HAD the motd. Anyway, serbian is awaiting on your side to give the MOTD thingy. He got ours with timestamps dating prior you had powers. we'll see who's right uh?

you even refused to tell me who HAD the motd. Anyway, serbian is awaiting on your side to give the MOTD thingy. He got ours with timestamps dating prior you had powers. we'll see who's right uh?

Duke and Nova are not on my team fo developers. They just made the MOTD without my permission and I said to continue. I don't have the motd (I say this so much! Get it through your head that I don't have it!) Duke and Nova do.

I didn't tell you Duke and Nova had it because you were most likely going to harass them next. I don't want that happening.

My developer team who is writing an MOTD from scratch is SliperyFingers. Because you guys caused so much drama over something as little as an MOTD, I will not use yours regardless.

They just made the MOTD without my permission and I said to continue
let's see what they have to say. Also, if you told them to continue, you allowed them to make it, In fact, you MADE them do it. and when we say TEAM, we say the FULL ADMINISTRATION team for GMOD, like it or not, Duke and nova both being admin, they are in YOUR team. Final.

let's see what they have to say. Also, if you told them to continue, you allowed them to make it, In fact, you MADE them do it. and when we say TEAM, we say the FULL ADMINISTRATION team for GMOD, like it or not, Duke and nova both being admin, they are in YOUR team. Final.

Just saying, the MOTD i saw from you and Chrono was simple and basic, WASNT EVEN FINISHED said so by both of you.

Also Yea basicly we did copy it cause of how fucking basic of the rules you had unless they have been changed since last timei seen them it was just the rules 99%of Dark RP servers use. Also this whole fucking argument about MOTD is pointless i'm sry we arnt done, server isnt up go fuck your self i'm not giving you MOTD you have NO reason to see it.

It's not copying YOUR work it's copying the basic fuckin rules...

Yes, theirs was basic rules. I mean if you see his MotD and see the other one you will realize they are different.

But it is nearly impossible for the content to be different as the rules are the same.

But! They didn't copy it. I kind of expected them to freak out on this (Mainly STALKER/Arthman).

So great! End of story! Nova's MotD by duke is much different and you will see it later.

We didnt just have BASIC rules, Inform yourself. Also, give it to serbian so that he can check SHITS on it. and Go fuck yourself too duke, At least i didnt lose admin for abusing on CSS. Gmod doesnt count as the server wasnt even live.

We didnt just have BASIC rules, Inform yourself. Also, give it to serbian so that he can check SHITS on it. and Go fuck yourself too duke, At least i didnt lose admin for abusing on CSS. Gmod doesnt count as the server wasnt even live.

Please inform yourself before talking, i GAVE my mod up. Also check what unless your MOTD has changed since i saw it, it wasnt anything more then the basic rules you didnt have job specifics or anything like that. it was the BASIC rules.

But Please Arthman keep arguing over something so pointless.

Also Yea basicly we did copy

But! They didn't copy it

Still on your point that they didnt copy it when duke admited it? the basic part, yes, that is INDEED sure that you guys have it, but more complex rules you probably kept were from me and chrono. And lastly, I will not post here anymore as i have better things to do than to talk to a liar (charrax).

We didnt just have BASIC rules, Inform yourself. Also, give it to serbian so that he can check SHITS on it. and Go fuck yourself too duke,

Still on your point that they didnt copy it when duke admited it? the basic part, yes, that is INDEED sure that you guys have it, but more complex rules you probably kept were from me and chrono. And lastly, I will not post here anymore as i have better things to do than to talk to a liar (charrax).

Basic in the way we couldnt not use them? but Please stop Arthman... We started our own list we didnt copy yoursover or anything we started fresh and used the SAME rules you guys made. Just seriously stop posting....

Please stop posting, Arthman. You embarrass yourself.

He means it was impossible for them to no copy it because the rules are exactly the same fr most Darkrp servers.

Basic rules are always alike. Do not RDM, Do not abuse... shit like that.

Duke doesn't mean he actually copied it. Rather the rules will look alike because the MOTDs cannot be so different after all.. It is kind of impossible unless you guys make rules for... a different game.

He must have fixed it! I'M NOT CRAZY

I did fix it in the time it took to look at my edit and post I changed it :D SORRY HUDSON I DIDN'T MEAN IT!

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Also can you guys stop fucking posting shit like this on my roster i only took 3 hours putting it together with a little help with people on teamspeak god damn bringing this to my thread stop it now i'm just a mod but i know better than to bring fights on forums and use someone else's thread and rage toward each other!

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

jihad (terraria div leader yes we have terraria)

who plays terraria i'm baffled.