themick07

Caps lock woman

Whos jaybreeze? Must me some fag :P. ON TOPIC...+1. Ive never really liked aaron. Hes always been a dick, and even if hes not trolling in this proof, he does troll constantly...to everyone.

Whos jaybreeze? Must me some fag :P. ON TOPIC...+1. Ive never really liked aaron. Hes always been a dick, and even if hes not trolling in this proof, he does troll constantly...to everyone.

Is this not the most ironic comment ever? This community solely bans people on proof and when someone doesn't post legitimate proof half of you guys flame him or her. Now you're +1 based on this weak proof themick has provided? Please don't +1 based on your bias remarks and provide real screenshots/videos of me trolling.

Well... The proof isn't that strong. But we have witnessed you be extremely racist and troll other members. You have disrespected me and many others to the point of no return. If would kindly accept the fact that you are a troll and deserve to be banned that would be nice.

I kinda agreed with jay but he then said if your not a sick to him he won't too you. Well when he gets on jb he starts being a dick to people unprovoked

from the looks of it mick can't take a joke and is more than likely obese.

-1, we need a sense of humor in xG.

ever played with him on jb? lol

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

How does it not, fatty?

w8 i dont see how weight also ties to this?

I don't think racism and being a dick counts as a kind of humor. Or maybe some people like me don't find it humorous. :ambivalence:

To some people, they can take it as a joke and just laugh it off, but to some, they might find it offensive and rude. Not everyone is going to have the same sense of humor

Mick for the fucking last time get some proof if u think im trolling you. This is a ban request not a fucking playground.

+1 on the ban. whenever he's on he's being obnoxious, trolling somebody, disrespecting, delaying, or just being flat out annoying.

I am aware this is not a playground.... dumbass If this many people recall you doing to same exact thing.... Do you think we need much proof? We have you complaining in the logs and numerous occasions of multiple mods and higher ups seeing you troll and delay....