themick07

Caps lock woman

"Caps lock woman" is aaron (ball)

He's a known troll, and does nothing good for our servers, I say we just remove him once & for all.

+1

Wat[/url] more trolling there

how the heck am i trolling there. you're joking right?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

so i said ps3 > xbox, i said canada owns usa, and i spammed nigger liks 15 times and this deserves a perma ban? Oh man.

btw the majority of that crap in the chat log is rtv . looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Guys, what have i done wrong? On the proof provided i never even trolled. I already said sorry for saying nigger and all i did in the chat logs was saying crap like ps3 is betr than xbox. I dont know like half of u and u say i troll u without proof. So wtf.

Aaron, did you stop after the first 2 pages?

Also, don't act dumb, you know you're a troll, and you know you deserved to be banned, maybe not perm, but banned for a bit.

"I don't know what I've done, other than SPAM NIGGER LKE 15 TIMES" & so what if you apologized? "Hur dur, I just hacked on your servers, but i'm really sorry, can I get unbanned?" "Sure, why not?" *goes & hacks more*

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

If he's spamming racial slurs in a server thats being DDoS and arguably maybe 1-5 people on it, is it that big of a deal? Yes its racist, but its not offending anyone. Im throwing my weight on this one. This is not trolling, its a kid being somewhat of a dick, but he's not attacking anyone personally and verbally harassing them, which is what trolling is. He doesnt come into the server and immediately interrupt the whole flow of gameplay thats been going on, he comes in, !guard's, gets on CT, wardens a few rounds, makes some shitty jokes, curses a little, gets bored and leaves. I hardly think that this is anything worth a ban. He does the job of warden more correctly than half of xG does, and in the long run really doesnt do anything to hinder the gameplay experience for other members on the server.

All in all, stop complaining about every little thing, nothing in life is perfect, theres gonna be assholes you just have to deal with them and keep going along. I like aaron, we played FFN together for a long time, if your not a dick to him he wont be a dick to you. So it's a big -1 from me and i suggest you rethink your previous votes.

TLDR: read my fucking post.

Jay, it's not just that, like, I have no problem with aaron, he just has to learn to not be "dickish" towards people, when they're NOT doing anything to him. I'm still at a +1, but you do bring a valid point, jay.