themick07

Caps lock woman

What have i said in the logs that indicates i'm complaining, trolling, and delaying. You can spend the next 15 hours going through 50 pages of my chat logs to get me banned. From the first 2-3 pages none of the stuff you have indicated has occurred. Sure i spammed nigger 10 times in a dead server, for that you can ban me for like 2 days? Other than that i haven't even trolled or delayed (don't know how u can delay in a chat log). If you have direct evident of me trolling you specifically, by all means posts your screenshot or videos, but until than please keep your mouth shut because this is a ban request and you need proof. You can say that you have 50 friends that say i troll and i can come back and say i have 55 friends that say u abuse your mod. Will anyone believe me? No. Why not? I don't have proof. You come on this forum and say i constantly disrespect you but you're the one calling me a dumbass and a racist douchebag. Ironic Right?

Not even close bebe.

Fine. Whatever. Post a mod abuse thread. But I am done with this shit

Oh wait. I forgot. Half the stuff you say is over the mic! So that we don't have proof of. But we have all heard it!

I never even said you abuse your mod. I was just giving an example. I'm starting to think that some people can't read properly.

inb4disrespect

Fine. Whatever. Post a mod abuse thread. But I am done with this shit

Oh wait. I forgot. Half the stuff you say is over the mic! So that we don't have proof of. But we have all heard it!

i dont think fatties should have mod, fatty. not that i know your weight at all

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:49 pm nigggggggggggggggggggggggga [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:45 pm nigggggggggggar [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:42 pm niggggggggggggggggggggggggar [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:39 pm nigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggar [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:36 pm niggggggggggggggggger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:33 pm nigger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:32 pm nigger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:30 pm niggggger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:27 pm nigger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:24 pm nigger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:23 pm nigger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 23, 2012 4:50:21 pm nigger [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

This made me laugh and no one banned you because servers were being ddosed and probably no admins on. The point of this we are saying we've had enough of your trolling and it's time ,you are an old time troll who was once in this clan ,and now look. You were doing shit on the server one day like glock s4s in the two goals of ice rink on avalanche at 0:00 with 4 other cts left and I asked you to get closer and you started laughing because you knew that was a dick move and the server was almost full and people were waiting and you got a little closer and I had to tell you again. :worked_till_5am:

Decision: Undecided right now.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Mar 18, 2012 7:00:46 pm ACROSS THE MAP? [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

Mar 18, 2012 7:00:38 pm U GUYS LIKE GLOCK S4S LR? [xG] JailBreak #1 - XenoGamers.org |GameME|Taser|Bombs|

On pg. 4 Xeno Gamers - Search

You were doing shit on the server one day like glock s4s in the two goals of ice rink on avalanche at 0:00 with 4 other cts left and I asked you to get closer and you started laughing because you knew that was a dick move and the server was almost full and people were waiting and you got a little closer and I had to tell you again

How is this any different then when people would use to pick chicken fight then run around giggling like little girls? If you dont think glocks should be a request for LR (which they shouldnt because the only legit s4s is a deagle) then make a post to get it removed.

considering the situation with the servers being ddosed at the time and very few ppl being on, i dont rly see any harm thats been done in terms of disrupting gameplay, its pretty much what jaybreezy said, if i were to spam a racial slur in like bhop and no ones on, but someone checks chat logs and sees that i spammed "nigger" or something like that, it would be stupid to post a ban request for racism if it was in a server where no one was on at the time, and come on people, lighten up already, u guys take shit WAY too seriously, if it was in a populated jailbreak,then it would have been a problem but in this case it wasnt.

and aaron, exercise some common sense, dont break rules thinking that no one will catch you, and dont break rules in the future again

ill only ban him for a day because it didnt rly do anything to offend people

-sealed away in the last great time war