Sign in to follow this  
TobytheSlave

Do another 180 ...

I think we shud unallow the Warden to say "face yo cell, do a 180, do another 180, do another 180, do another 180, and then afk freeze"

it's a waste of time, it confuses the T's, and it sometimes makes you forget to do it on go because you are too worried about which way you shud be facing.

Who's with ME?

Complex directions help weed out some of the slower people, but it also encourages rebelers because like you say some people get confused so just give up.

I've got nothing against 2-step orders like "face your cells then 180", but what you said is a little much.

+1 to disallow complex orders over 2 steps.

I don't mind it at all and it's not actually too hard to follow it if you just spin around in your cell every time he says "180". Then when you get to your final facing direction, you just type it in T chat so you don't forget which way your supposed to face.

This also shouldn't confuse the CTs because the warden can just type it out in CT chat which way they're supposed to be facing.

-1 to the idea unless warden overdoes it and says "180" 5+ times, you gotta pay attention in JB no matter what, even if it's the start of the round.

to the idea unless warden overdoes it and says "180" 5+ times, you gotta pay attention in JB no matter what, even if it's the start of the round.

This. It should be follow-able (word?) if the warden says it clearly and slowly enough.

I can see why you dislike it, hell even I hate it. But in the end it is a good way to weed out t's especially when there are a lot at the beginning of the round. Obviously warden shouldn't take it to the extreme, but I think most of the time they keep it reasonable.

-1 only because I don't see it as a problem right now, and it is the T's job to listen (or rebel....)

In light of danno and Hidingmaster's replies I'd like to change my +1 to a -1. I guess with those points I disagree with disallowing complex orders.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Thorax_