Sign in to follow this  
kbshooter2

just little old me

-1, you are not mature enough in my opinion, you were already demoted when you were mod or you left the clan or something like that I can't remember. When you had mod you freeslayed many people and almost everyone was complaining about you. You went to another server when i was playing and tried to troll but you just ended up acting like an idiot saying things like "OH GUISE HOW DO I JUMP, WHAT AM I DOING" and things like that with your xG tag on (this was like 2 days ago) and you probably asked for many of those +1s like you did to me when i had you on my friends list the last time you applied for mod, you were like "+1 this *link*" lol, you are not active on the forums either because you only post when you apply for mod so people think you are active, thats why you have been here since july and only have 130 posts.

-1 bad mod when u had it, freeslayed people and didnt know how to mod properly, spammed the forums, and ur inactive, and ur immature and make rash decisions without thinking them through first, u once complained about an aimbotter simply because he was headshotting you, no mod for you

that was a long time ago i have change alot!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

"You went to another server when i was playing and tried to troll but you just ended up acting like an idiot saying things like "OH GUISE HOW DO I JUMP, WHAT AM I DOING" and things like that with your xG tag on (this was like 2 days ago)"

I did not do that really y are u lying

I did not do that really y are u lying

hahaha now you are lying, good job, as soon as you did that I removed you from my friends list and then you said "really unique?", you were almost banned on that server too, they even started a votekick and you had 8/22 people saying yes to kick you because you were annoying the whole team, there were 22 witnesses when you did it, you lying just proves my point of you being immature.