Sign in to follow this  
Peechis_Jr

Peechis Jr. Unban

The thing though with the pic was from September and it can only be used once and I do believe that was already used. Plus Silence was the one who banned you and in the reason says "Steam Community Group Ban (team3kt3k) DDoS threatening. If you unban you WILL lose admin rights." So I dunno :X

Steam Community Group Ban (team3kt3k) DDoS threatening. If you unban you WILL lose admin rights.

^^^

Reason from silence.

the whole thing was an issue between Drank Jr. and duckii jr. and i was not present during this, but i was banned because i was in the steam group. As far as i know Drank Jr. said something about DDoS'ing duckii jr., and then silence Banned everyone who was in the steam group. I was no part of what transpired and am simply requesting that my wishes to be on good terms with EVERYONE are atleast acknowledged

the whole thing was an issue between Drank Jr. and duckii jr. and i was not present during this, but i was banned because i was in the steam group. As far as i know Drank Jr. said something about DDoS'ing duckii jr., and then silence Banned everyone who was in the steam group. I was no part of what transpired and am simply requesting that my wishes to be on good terms with EVERYONE are atleast acknowledged

We know what happened...we just can't unban you. Silence needs to give the okay first...