Ohstopyou

Member Submission

Hello everyone out there!

Im Oh stop you :3, just your friendly guy on steam. I love to play Garry's Mod and TF2 with friends, and when I am not playing games, I like to work on helping people with their computers (organizing, updating, removing viruses [if possible], backing up). My friend Nope.avi (aka Kbrasz the engineer) from steam got me interested into this group when she brought me to xG's Saxton Hale server. I thought it would be fun to join this community with her. Reply with any questions, I will be happy to answer them. Thanks! :orange:

+1, although I haven't seen you on a whole lot, I've enjoyed the times I have been with you. you're very mature, but you need to be a little bit more active. Also, please fix your steam ID, go to steamidfinder.com to find out what yours is!

Thanks!!! I will try to be more active and try to fix my steam ID!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Oh, I can't seem to figure out how to change my Steam ID. Could you point me in the right direction?

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

My right steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:32553751

I haven't seen you lately, but you look like one of the rulebreakers

Only reason I'm saying this is because I saw Medics spawncamping at warehouse ubering eachother. and i saw ur name or a name with a "jad" in it

Weren't you one of them?

I like honest people btw

Oh, no I am not. I have never used the name "jad" on an XG server. I changed it to Oh Stop You :3 before I ever got on an XG server. And I dont spawn camp. My friend, Nope.avi, and I run around the map (she is a pyro and I am the medic). We dont spawn camp. I am not a rulebreaker, sir.

Okay, well i haven't seen you on a lot, only my friend Nope.

Play more often and ill change my decision to +1 instead of 0

Okay, well i haven't seen you on a lot, only my friend Nope.

Play more often and ill change my decision to +1 instead of 0

Ok. I will try to be on more. Thank you for your comments. They will help me to be the best I can. :D

Yea, I have been on for over 7 hours today....I cant be on 24/7. I have highschool and I get migraines too :P. Plus im trying to fix my computer also. Thanks for defending my Donorcate.