Sign in to follow this  
Kermit

Dead island lets play

K so me and Stence are going to do a full play thru for dead island and we need 2 more people.

Requirments NEED A MIC, teamspeak, and you need to be a all around good and funny guy you cant be a lil bitch were here to have fun <3 please comment if interested! if you successfully play the playthru with us with a fresh play thru no spoilers or anything stence will buy you a dlc of yur choice ( your gunna hear my real voice too )

too bad i don't have dead island, I would have LOVED to do that with you guys. i played it on xbox and liked it. Meh. too bad for me i guess

u prob have the wrong version, check to see if u have 32 bit or 64 bit ts and see if ur windows is 32 or 64 bit (if its windows 7, cause im basing it off that)

ok so iv got a 64 bit windows 7 lol maybe ill try that download instead but which version the 3.0.5 or the 3.0.3?

or is there just no fuckin differences what so ever?

I has it, and if I can I would love to help jew. but i'm coming off spring break right now so i have school to focus on...

I has it, and if I can I would love to help jew. but i'm coming off spring break right now so i have school to focus on...
Same as well Chrono so we will try to keep it after school on weeks :P if your interested message us its a full play through btw.