Gawd

Server banning random people

Alright so uhm.. I know the server has done this in the past. But me, and other mods/admins have been getting team banned as well as just other players such as minecrack and it seems to be for a day each time. We cannot unban through the !admin either.

I know I am a semi-new mod but uh, has this happened before?

I'm still ct banned as of now and so are others.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

bump - this is going on with a lot of people so i want it to be seen.

You dumbasses, when it does that, go into the admin menu, go to teambans, ban them, then unban them.. simple.

You dumbasses, when it does that, go into the admin menu, go to teambans, ban them, then unban them.. simple.

You dumbass :P

Alright so uhm.. I know the server has done this in the past. But me, and other mods/admins have been getting team banned as well as just other players such as minecrack and it seems to be for a day each time. We cannot unban through the !admin either.

I know I am a semi-new mod but uh, has this happened before?

I'm still ct banned as of now and so are others.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

bump - this is going on with a lot of people so i want it to be seen.

You dumbasses, when it does that, go into the admin menu, go to teambans, ban them, then unban them.. simple

.. trust me i was playing around with it for a while. It says they are already banned so i can't ban them any further. All it shows is how much they are banned for and the option to unban them. However, when i hit unban and the specified the reason why to unban them nothing happened. They were still banned. I think it has been fixed from then since im not ct banned anymore but yesh. Pressing unban would do nothing.

It doesn't work, I can vouch for that.

You got Ct banned for a week? Not a perm, what is this server thinking?

Joking but yes we had some trouble in the past about random bans but not team bans just get silence to fix this shit maybe even perhaps update the lag for max players? <----- HINT HINT HINT HINT!

Here's how the server glitch works. This should solve all the problems. When you want to see if the server fucked up, or if the person is lying here's an easy way...

The server fucked up if the person who is CT banned shows that he isn't team banned through the admin menu, which is when you ban for 30 minutes for "freekilling" , then unban them asap.

They are lying to you if they have time on their ban, the server does not choose a time limit for the ban, so be careful with people crying "GLITCH" when they actually did something wrong.