danno

Mod Sub: [xG] ^4danno

Well I figured I would apply for moderator considering how much I like the XenoGamer's servers and how much I play on them. I have racked up over 10 days of play time on the jailbreak number 1 alone (240 hours+ :0). I have compiled a list of reasons why I believe you should consider me for a moderator.

-I'm mature enough to handle power; I'm 19

-I know the motd pretty much by heart and I've already read the admin handbook

-I've had superadmin experience on a darkrp gmod server in the past (nothing big, just a reg old server) but I did whore Gmod for a while (500hrs in Gmod).

-I don't ask people to +1 my stuff (its annoying :( sorry)

-I keep a cool cucumber head and don' let stupid QQ emotions get to me

-I'm active on the forums and in game, even sometimes in TS (JB and TS don't mix well)

-Also sometime I'm on when it's some strange hour of the day whens theres no admins, so that's a plus

That's about it, + or - 1 below.

______________Scoreboard_____________

+1:

Mohammad

Heisenberg (left xG, invalid possibly to some people?)

Trente

TheMick

Unit12p

Echo

MuffinMonster

TurdWig

SVWOHL

Deodate

TobytheSlave

StenceHD

Shiro

Killaconor

Aeon

Korean

Hadron

MuLLin

BrockObama

Cristo

Swizz

-1:

TheMick

#Danno2012:

Angrehorse

Invalid Format:

DrPedoBear

wow danno is afaggot all his reasons are bullshit

and he begged me to +1 him

lol jk

But in all seriousness, +1 i would love to have him as a moderator im sure he knows the rules/matuer/active/ and no1 ever had a problem with him

MAKE HIM MOD!

+111111111111111111111111111111111111

Oh lawdy. Danno is the shit. Really. He's just such a nice/funny guys and never had a problem in jb. He's active in games and on the forums.

Inb4 accept

I rarely vouch in mod submissions, because i sometimes see some wrong decisions about promotions. Some ppl change in a bad way, and therefore i rly need to be sure before i vouch.

In this situation im sure Danno would do a great job as moderator, he is very mature and very active on Jailbreak. I have never had any problems with him, and is a great guy to play with.

+1

-1 faggot

/srsmode

+1 He is a great guy and knows the rules well. He is very active on the servers and he is always willing to help out. He is very friendly ad accommodates to new users well.

+1

He is a great guy and knows the rules well. He is very active on the servers and he is always willing to help out. He is very friendly and accommodates to new users well.

^

charizard

+1. I chatted with him on forums, helped some dude get his Steam ID.

Great guy,mature, doesn't get mad

+1

I think he would be a great mod, knows the MOTD, hes a cool guy and hes very mature. One of the only people I would vote for mod in the many threads.

Good luck with the mod app.

I'll give him a +1

I think that he would make a great mod, he's on alot, knows the rules very well, never seen him mess up in any large way, fun guy to play with (that sounded really gay), and he's on late when other mods/admins aren't.

Over the few months I've been here, I have freq. seen ^4danno all over xG servers.

Most specifically Jailbreak.

danno, you are a cool dude. Never troll, easy-going, chill guy. Don't break rules, but when you do, own up and take the punishment.

On 24/7 So good for Mod. :P

+1 Good Luck getting mod.

YOU WILL NEVER BE MOD -1

Just kidding, +1 He is a great guy and knows rules... Sounds alot like Unit12p :D and very mature is he active as well.