TobytheSlave

PuppyLuv

he/she does not know our rules and our jailbreak terms. puppyluv does play alot but he/she is like 7 yrs old and he/she shud learn the rules first and mature a little more as a ct on jailbreak.

Lol I would +1 but I can't since I'm not in xG. Anyway:

I had to ban her twice for a week for mass fk'ing and using her mic

I had to ctban her a LOT

Please perm ban her :/

Btw she's 10

Yeah +1 for perm CT ban, I've had her call warden JUST to pass it to me, which is redundant and shouldn't have spoken in the first place. But I haven't seen her on in a while. Shes not THAT bad, but she does use her mic a lot which is breaking MOTD, especially on CT.

I'll +1 a CT ban for freekilling and being so in-the-dark about what the warden told t's to do, but other than that s/he can be fun, at times.

Usually can get annoying on mic though, but if a couple people tell him/her to shut it s/he usually does.

Guy perma is too serious. Get her to read the motd and until she does just keep her on T do a week ban or something. Perma is way to serious and honestly i dont think she would even know how to appeal it. I have had to do many many many step by step dirrections just for appling to xG with some people on surf. And they are like 16-17 years old!

actually hse said her birthdays tommorow so your wrong shes 11. also just ct ban her gf shes 11 so you want her to send her off to some otherserver full of retards and pedos good idea.

I bet if you look up her/his name on the bans.xenogamers.com you will find a shit ton of bans/teambans on her/him. So can we please just ban this menace from our servers because she/he does constantly rule break and is constantly punished! I swear to god If I ever have to CT BAN her/him (if this request doesn't go through) I'll just do it perma because this is just plain dumb that her/he keeps on getting away with this constant rule breaking.

Also I found this and lawled!

[xG:A] JIHAD (STEAM_0:1:31258279) 04/07/12 10:36 pm 04/07/12 10:36 pm Permanent No Mic STEAM_0:1:31258279

Guy perma is too serious. Get her to read the motd and until she does just keep her on T do a week ban or something. Perma is way to serious and honestly i dont think she would even know how to appeal it. I have had to do many many many step by step dirrections just for appling to xG with some people on surf. And they are like 16-17 years old!

LOL weve told her to...many times...its well deserved. Ive explained to her SO many times how to read the motd. When i ask "did you read it?" She says yes, and then does something stupid. +1 for perm ct ban

Although we need proof, just perm CT ban her next time she does something wrong, she shouldn't be warden in the first place, let alone CT if she's been breaking so many rules.

~Closed