Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

[Ban Appeal]

[MEDIA=pastebin]DbC0qp16[/MEDIA]

Pastebin convo with Mohammad.

No proof of my steam ID.

Not against the rules.

And once more, no proof it is me unless you verify it with my steam ID on video proof.

Never admitted, although it seems I have, play of words to get to the point.

---------- Post added 04-15-2012 at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-14-2012 at 11:37 PM ----------

Discussed via PM, can someone close this thread? Week ban..

Idk what happen but from what i read, all i can say is you sound like a overconfident asshole douche bag that needs an attitude adjustment o.o, but thats just my opinion.

I think you're lucky you got off with a one week ban.

You did admit to multi-accounting, which is frowned upon pretty much everywhere. You did in a round-about way admit to aim-botting, which makes everything else you do suspect. You got pretty argumentative with an admin. And like he said, you represent a community, which is something you don't seem to understand from you conversation.

Altho, if this is mohammad, He went too far. As an admin, he has no rights to kick somebody from the clan. And multi accounting, That's frowned upon? I have 7 accounts. And yes, 1's VAC banned. That was WAYYY before. that was on 1.6 . And also, prior to banning and kicking from xG (which he had no rights to), mohammad should have shown the proofs to Aegean.

-Arthman

I have 7 accounts.

why would u ever need 7 accounts? no offense or anything arthman, but thats a waste of money imo, but its not my money so i cant rly comment on it

and closing cause minecrack wanted this closed

-sealed away in the last great time war