Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

[jb] wip- 4/22/2010

Team Bans V2.0

For the past 24 hours I've been working on a new Team ban plugin that allows us to ban players for time, instead of an instant permanent ban. The plugin is 90% done ( needs more extensive testing ), until we place it on the JB server. This will allow admins to ban players for some time as a punishment for breaking rules etc without being too harsh. This will also solve the problem in which admins unban other admins bans, because i will know who you unbanned and banned ;).

Here is a preview i made since i was bored:

86.jpg

This should come into effect soon.

A webpage displaying all bans etc will be created as well to show all team bans and allow other admins to check up on people. You can also use that to check up on your ban. ( It wont be as great as SB page though )

Weapon Drop Prevention

Also, in the works is weapon drop preventer for CTs who kill themselves, or disconnect do they wont gun plant.

:D Thank you

Also both Timed team bans and a new weapon drop preventer ( prevents weapon dropping when kill, explode cmds are used or a player disconnects ) have been added to the JB server!

Yeah... the weapon drop is not alright with me. It make it impossible for T's to rebel. Yes it is great if they get slayed, disconnect or basically any other reason than getting killed. But then if we killed them with a football for example; they still wouldn't drop there weapons.

I really think the weapons drop pluggin shouldn't be put on.

But the ban pluggin looks great <3