Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Ban Request Wonka

There had been multiple complaints of Wonka freekilling from the second I joined the server. Since I just got there and didn't know what was going on I didn't pay it much attention. The behavior continued, however.

In this zip file you will find w2.dem and w3.dem. https://rapidshare.com/files/1397600334/w.zip

In w2.dem...

> Tick 10000 - baiting

> 12600 and 14000 - Hitting DR buttons when told not to

> 17700 and 19000 - Baiting

In w3.dem...

At the VERY begginning he shot thru wall into vent cell, unforunately my recording started one second too late but you can clearly see blood on the back wall and that he is the only one around.

> Tick 2000 - Shoots vent

There was a Mod on during all this, as he was slayed for shooting that vent. For all the complaining that was going on non-stop about freeshooting and freekilling I'm surprised more wasn't done while in game.

CT ban perhaps? I don't know what you guys usually do with these ban requests but hopefully they mean something and hopefully I got enough.

He has been ct banned for a day, if he continues to break rules, after his ban, he will be looking at another ct ban. for a longer period of time.

He has been ct banned for a day, if he continues to break rules, after his ban, he will be looking at another ct ban. for a longer period of time.

this is true, i ct banned him "1440" 3hrs later hes back on ct's papi ct banned him "1440" 2hrs later hes back on ct.. how?

this is true, i ct banned him "1440" 3hrs later hes back on ct's papi ct banned him "1440" 2hrs later hes back on ct.. how?

interesting

There had been multiple complaints of Wonka freekilling from the second I joined the server. Since I just got there and didn't know what was going on I didn't pay it much attention. The behavior continued, however.

In this zip file you will find w2.dem and w3.dem. https://rapidshare.com/files/1397600334/w.zip

In w2.dem...

> Tick 10000 - baiting

> 12600 and 14000 - Hitting DR buttons when told not to

> 17700 and 19000 - Baiting

In w3.dem...

At the VERY begginning he shot thru wall into vent cell, unforunately my recording started one second too late but you can clearly see blood on the back wall and that he is the only one around.

> Tick 2000 - Shoots vent

There was a Mod on during all this, as he was slayed for shooting that vent. For all the complaining that was going on non-stop about freeshooting and freekilling I'm surprised more wasn't done while in game.

CT ban perhaps? I don't know what you guys usually do with these ban requests but hopefully they mean something and hopefully I got enough.

You spelt the player's name "Wonka" wrong. xD just wanted to point it out

I seen him freekill plenty he should just be perma banned from ct or jb for all I care

Yeah not to join the band wagon or anything but wonka has freekilled me plenty of times and most of the time he doesnt slay & admin has to.

What turned me off from JB in the begining was because of this massive dick doing a mass freekill. So i just said fuck it and left.

+1 for the perma this guy is a arse hole.