Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Active admins

oh jesus yes +1 I'm not gonna say names but some of these guys weren't on the jailbreak or any servers and they got promoted in the past to admin. They still aren't active..

If you don't find the game fun you are an admin and should still atleast contribute to the community if you are gonna wear the tag..

+1 i forgot to add last post. Also IF YOU FUCKING GET ADMIN/MODERATOR OR W/E THE HELL YOU WANNA CALL IT YOU MUST STILL BE ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!Honestly there are some mods and admins that are least active than me (though that is pretty easy)

Uh oh that admin doesn't play on the dead shit jb server so he must have his powers removed for inactivity. Jailbreak isn't the only xG server, and i rarely see the vote command used properly anyway.

I didn't just mean on the jailbreak server. Many admins I don't see on css (the game they have their admin for) period.

This may come as a surprise to some, but CSS DOES get boring, especially if you are mod/admin etc.

Many came to xG from Jailbreak during the summer and Jailbreak was the SHIT back then but now it has become stale. It's hard to be active on a game where you can't have fun on anymore. I never get called in anyway so don't get mad if you don't see me there, if I get called I'll come, jeez.

Also a thing called personal lives and teamspeak.

lol guise wut r u talkin aboot, css is fun tiems foreeeeeeverrrrrr

che nika, wez be playin dat till 2020 yo. We be reppin dat m4's and dos ak's, ya hear me nika?

But seriously, it does get boring. That's why I took the break for a month, I wanted to see what it would be like to ENJOY LIFE. You can't play css always.. If you need to settle something between 2 mods, why don't you, i don't know... FIGURE IT OUT. Okay? Good day..

Im on CSS TF2 and Gmod alot but im only TF2 admin so i dont have any powers in CSS and when i do point out freekills to admins/moderators they never listen even tho i have had experince with CSS moderating seeing that i was CSS moderator at one point I would help if i could but i dont have powers on all server so i cant D:

~Klure

You do realize that the Administration consist over 40 Mods, 20-ish Admins, 6 Division Leaders; I think we're suitable enough. Otherwise you're just claiming something from personal experiences, of course. JailBreak doesn't even need over 10 administers to watch over it, 3-5 is sufficient enough.

I do agree with the fact that we should be more active on CSS, although it's a fucking burden since the server is contributed mainly of nerve-wrecking individuals.