Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Active admins

I have noticed that we have only about 2 or 3 active admins on JailBreak. I would like the Divs/Cos to talk to the inactive ones to get them more active. We need an admin to make vote to settle disputes. This is just a simple reminder to certain people to be more active.

+1 Goodshit Mick.

Forreal, I don't know if it's just me, but it seems JB is dieing off as well... (players + admins/mods/divs)

+1 We need more active ones, I'm on during late nights mostly, since I'm busy during the day I can't get on, so would be nice to have some during the mornings or afternoons.

right now, i can't really be active. I am really busy with life and personal problem, Meh. When this is fixed up, ill start getting my ass to settle things, AGAIN.

How about come on teamspeak and complain!

Whenever! Wherever!

Admins are chilling out in the teamspeak server!

Join us!

Address: voice.xenogamers.com

if^ doesn't work -->voice.xenogamers.com:8730

Are you mind blown yet? no?

Come on our teamspeak server and complain!

Sorry I'm never on any more guys, but for some reason I lost all my admin powers (server glitch?) and when I do go on I get raged at by butthurt kids.

Sorry I'm never on any more guys, but for some reason I lost all my admin powers (server glitch?) and when I do go on I get raged at by butthurt kids.

Its not a glitch...you left...remember? You get your powers taken away after you leave...

I have noticed that we have only about 2 or 3 active admins on JailBreak. I would like the Divs/Cos to talk to the inactive ones to get them more active. We need an admin to make vote to settle disputes. This is just a simple reminder to certain people to be more active.

Why exactly do we need admins to make votes? To "settle disputes"? In the history of my time with xG, having spanned more than half a year, there has never ONCE been a vote necessary to solve problems between, what I'm gathering, two immature moderators. Just resolve these issues like mature people.

I understand you saying that Admins need to be more active because they cast the ultimate judgement in lieu of DIVs and COs, but you make them seem like by not casting votes, they are not fulfilling their duties.

Anyways, this problem will resolve itself within a few weeks, after my 3 team projects, 2 essays, and finals week is over.

Good luck to everyone out there. Straight A's or bust.

Not an admin, but I got a job and I have a diploma english course I'd like to do REALLY well on. I'd be on if I had any spare time, but I need to perfect my writing.

It funny because you guys compain about JB having no admins when we have like 4-5 other ones WHERE NO ADMINS R ON 4REALZYS! Its like saying omg... I only get 3 sqaures meals a day... a sqaure has 4 sides... i should be getting 4 square meals... AND THEN SOME IN UGANDA GOES BITCH I DONT EVEN GET A CIRCLE MEAL A DAY!