Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Brock Obama

I will say this. I appolgize for making this thread against brock. He does get on my nerves as well as the nerves of others in some cases. I do insult brock at times on JB when I feel that a day could have been handled much better. He does speak up and take warden when the other dies (like I said previously) but on days where he calls warden after a failed day and others want to call it as well it just gets annoying. As for the people ganging up on him till he just doesnt talk anymore, I am very sorry for that. I dont try to start intentional gang-ups on you its that people jump on the bandwagon just to be ass holes. When I have a disagreement with you people always seem to jump right on it and make things worse. And I do take responsibility for it.

Request Close Please and Im sorry

(One quick thing Brock, the internet is full of assholes. Learn to ignore them and in real life you become much better of a person)

Tsk tsk tsk, I was going to deny this protest anyways because 1. No proof of him being a "bad ct" Agreeing with Shiro, and this goes for anyone, if you guys honestly judge someone of how they play instead of how they are towards other members/players, you're just completely stupid. 2. I felt like this protest was made out of rage over something little.

Also Stego, if you really did get people to gang up on one person, that is just unacceptable to me, and plus this doesn't look good if you want mod that bad =\ I'm really disappointed.

Member protest denied and requested to be closed, soooooo closing this