Sign in to follow this  
valerother

Valerothers XG Application

hi guys, you've seen me around a bit so i thought after a month of playing id apply for clansmen and give a bit of background info on myself. i came from a fairly large clan/community called Pro tf2. i use to be a huge dealer with hats and weapons when i played a lot of tf2 but after i left i trained an apprentice and left the game for about a year. i have made real world money with selling hats/ unusuals but most of my steam games are bought as payment for my items. i wanted to get back into pc gaming so i bought css because it is a highly popular community game and Ive heard the game type jailbreak. i do have a bit of mod experience so one day after months of service to this clan i would enjoy a shot at mod status. i try to be an overall fun and loving guy. i do try to play almost daily but real life activities get in my way of being online, eg. magic,gf,school,work.

+1, he didn't know the rules that well before, but now I think he does. He reports stuff and acts accordingly to the MOTD.

+1

Why? : Good warden, kind of has a grasp to jail-break, not sure about his TF2 gameplay and other rules but he breaks some.

Activity : 5/10 (Dont see him that much as i would like; hes one of the few who enjoys warden.)

Maturity : 9/10

Cons : Hes a bit of a rule breaker & His mic is bad.

[ATTACH]2576.vB[/ATTACH]

mudkip.jpg.ee41b9820c3701659a64240c0f452b6f.jpg

Decision: 0

Maturity: 7/10

Activity: 6/10 (in cs:s jb)

Why: While I think he's got a good grasp on the rules he still tends to be shifty at times. What I mean is when he does break a rule he doesn't always take responsibility for it. Or if he questions something he'll shoot first and ask questions later. I don't want to make it sound like he does this a lot - if he did I would -1 - but he does it enough that I can't +1

+1 fun to be play with and be around. Active on jailbreak and seems pretty mature. Just give him time to get used to the rules more! :highly_amused:

thx for all the +1 guys and i do enjoy the feed back. i know i do fuck up somethings but hearing what i do wrong helps me fix that so dont be shy to put what i do wrong. i wana try and do the best i can without screwing up a day. :)