Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Rabid-Msg to all, you all have big dicks! +1 me!

+1 rabid is one of the awesomest guys in xG he brings life and exitement to the lobby / ts

funny as hell and an exellent singer

+1 +1 +1

overall great guy

Breaks the rules constantly and mic spams a ton. He gets mad over the slightest of things and he is constantly trolling. He did abuse when he was a mod and I did have proof but I deleted it when you left.

-1... You mic spam and troll alot. You break rules. Some people might think it's funny but I think it's just annoying.

Maturity: 5/10

Activity 8/10

-1'd by someone who doesn't even know me, W000T, newfag unite!

I'm pretty sure I played with you on jailbreak for a while... You broke a lot of rules and acted very immature.

I'm pretty sure I played with you on jailbreak for a while... You broke a lot of rules and acted very immature.

Get to fucking know me dude, you played with me once and that was today, i don't always act like that on jb, which i hardly play, that was my first time playing jb in about a week.

This is exactly the type of behavior I mentioned. He tries to instigate fights, then tries to make it seem that the other person started.

Chill out.

This is exactly the type of behavior I mentioned. He tries to instigate fights, then tries to make it seem that the other person started.

Chill out.

What happened to im done posting in this thread? now you are trying to instigate a fight, congrats hypocrite.

What happened to im done posting in this thread? now you are trying to instigate a fight, congrats hypocrite.

Yet another fine display. I simply said you were fitting the stereotype and your history. You're now trying to instigate with me. I never said I wasn't gonna post anymore, I just said I didn't want to flame.

Like I said before, chill out.

Yet another fine display. I simply said you were fitting the stereotype and your history. You're now trying to instigate with me. I never said I wasn't gonna post anymore, I just said I didn't want to flame.

Like I said before, chill out.

Twisting somebody's words at it's finest.

Twisting somebody's words at it's finest.

Get to fucking know me dude, you played with me once and that was today, i don't always act like that on jb

THEN you sir are complete bullshit.

This is instigating, if I'm not mistaken. Name-calling, excuses, etc.

Just chill bro.

I don't know, I'm at 0. On one side your really annoying and a troll but on the other side your kind of funny and are super active; every time I'm on TS, your on. The trolling annoys me more than your other good attributes though.

inb4 rage

inb4 youdontknowme.jpg