Mohammad

Stegosaurus

+1

Stego is always trolling, and in his mod app when people state their opinions he persecutes them as a dumbass. He needs to be remove, ingame is just as worst. Always tarping harder than Deodate.

Not xG material, i'm sorry.

+1

Constant rule breaker, trolls, rages on other members w/o taking anything into consideration.

As Ganja said, ruins the rep. Ashamed to be in the same clan.

+1

what ganja said, he dosnt give xG a good name and he always spams admin chat over the smallest things. dosnt know motd and tarps like mad and also holds grudge.

I mean do I even really need to say why I think he should be out. I made it more than clear in his mod app that he is destructive the community and clearly has issues. I don't know if they make a pill for narcissism but I'd check if I were you Stego.

Decision: +1

+1

He gets mad really easily, I don't know how he could be mod. He gets mad at people for little things like when brock freekilled him once on accident and they created a massive shitstorm on his mod app. I hope he does apply back with a different attitude next time.

Honestly, you guys need to put your big boy pants on and stop getting mad over little things. So what if he gets mad, everyone does. Not one of you can say you've never been mad at a person over something they've done. Now, I do agree, stego does tend to take it out of hand sometimes, but if that's what gets people kicked out of xG, we'd have like no members. He should be warned about what he's doing, tell him if he doesn't shape up he'll get banned, kicked out of xG, whatever.

tl;dr. Get over yourselfs and stop complaining so much. It's the internet, no one will be perfect.

-1 On kicked out of xG, +1 on warning.

I get mad at people all the time, but I'm not an immature prick about it. I don't go around ganging up on people about it or completely explode on them. I wrote on his mod app because that whats I truly think about him and why he shouldn't get moderator. I did my "research" yet all I got from him was disrespect. My research, by the way, was being there when this all went down. What better research then being a witness to the whole thing. I was giving examples as why I thought he didn't deserve mod which most people ask for but then when you give them it they just get mad. I'm still a +1 for kicking out. By your logic @EZKill then Killaconnor shouldn't of been kicked out because he didn't get a warning. Why didn't you put your big boy pants on there because him spamming your chat with N***** is far less destructive then hating on our actual members. He was far less destructive to the community and was kicked out without a warning so whats the difference here.

Actually, you are wrong. Killaconnor did get a warning, several actually. & Also him spamming my chat with "Nigger" showed his immaturaty. I could care less if it was racist or not. Killa, deserved to be kicked out. Stego, does not. You can question me all you want, but that is what I think.

Last point; He was destructive to the community, because he did nothing good for the community, when stego, reports rule breakers, even though he does it on the tiniest thing, he still does it. Most people just complain about how we don't do our jobs.

EDIT: @@GanjaMonster I meen like a real warning. One he'll actually pay attention to, & have it as a wake up call.

Well in his defense he usually plays on surf but acting like knows the rules is annoying. I just hate how he prolongs arguements and calls every other ewarden bad but then when he calls warden the day ends up still going to shit. I will keep my vote as a 0