Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Arthman

-1 I was there when this happened and Arth didnt do any of this and if he did all of you know i would of done something about it quickly!

The server kept on glitching, i was tired to saying !guard , going ct to be KICKED off before round start. I had the Cash for a day, i was getting on CT to use it and it didnt let me go CT. Blame it on the server constantly kicking me off CT.

the SERVER switched me, from CT to T when i did !guard. I then USED MY POWERS to do what i planned originaly at first. I am not "getting myself out of this" I am admiting i did something wrong that wouldnt have happened if the server didnt fuck with me at the first place.

i had replaced myself in T, While cells were still closed. I then ran to the TELEPORTER in 3rd cell bottom, Jumped in. Spawned in kitchen (it's your place, right?) Picked up the Uzi (at that point, i was wounded from gunfires) and walked behind the warden.

Arthman is a good guy, he wouldn't go and do shit like that with his powers because he felt like it.

The "proof" is also nearly illegible and doesn't actually show anything.

-1 for punishment on Arthman's part

Arthman is a good guy, he wouldn't go and do shit like that with his powers because he felt like it.

I really hope you aren't saying ohh -1 bc i think he's a cool guy. Yeah, he's a cool guy, does that have anything to do with it?

If arth said that he did this, for whatever his reason he did it. I'm not -1ing on anything but please.. don't -1 on somebody because you think they are a cool guy. I have a ton of friends in xG but it doesn't mean i can just !slay @all and have everybody -1 the abuse lol

Isn't actually valid evidence

It may support a more verbal part of your claim, but it doesn't support the accusation in clear as crystal terms.

(non-member power ftw)

I really hope you aren't saying ohh -1 bc i think he's a cool guy. Yeah, he's a cool guy, does that have anything to do with it?

If arth said that he did this, for whatever his reason he did it. I'm not -1ing on anything but please.. don't -1 on somebody because you think they are a cool guy. I have a ton of friends in xG but it doesn't mean i can just !slay @all and have everybody -1 the abuse lol

I'm not even friends with Arthman, I only know him from in game. Had you read the rest of the post, you'd see WHY I actually -1'd. Without a demo, it's impossible to know exactly what happened.