Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Arthman

Looks pretty solid. From the chat logs you seemed pretty pleased with what happened, so that it all happened by accident seems rather unlikely. I've seen you abuse in the past so i'm giving a +1 to this.

Though, I don't think this is grounds to remove admin or anything. Just worthy of a warning.

Ok guys we should look past whoever posted it. That doesn't matter. From what Arthman said at least, he was switched by the server to ct. He didn't want to be switched so he switched back, and then proceeded to run and kill ct's which is definetly an abuse of admin powers. (giving yourself an advantage over other t's to rebel or do anything with your powers)

So my personal decision: this is grounds for a warning. Unless there is something more to this story, an admin should never use his powers against him self to give him an advantage. Or anyone else for that matter.

No, You are wrong ohmy. I tried getting on ct. everytime i tried !guard, it would push me back to fucking t. I spawned as a t, Swapped myself (Because i wanted to do !days since the begining) Bought a day (instead of a bomb) Switched back to T. I then ran to the 3rd cell (teleporter) went to kitchen, got the Uzi and killed 3-4 people.CTs tried shooting me down during my run.

No, You are wrong ohmy. I tried getting on ct. everytime i tried !guard, it would push me back to fucking t. I spawned as a t, Swapped myself (Because i wanted to do !days since the begining) Bought a day (instead of a bomb) Switched back to T. I then ran to the 3rd cell (teleporter) went to kitchen, got the Uzi and killed 3-4 people.CTs tried shooting me down during my run.

You just admitted to abusing.

Well alright. I mean either way you've had powers much longer than me and i respect you either way, but maybe this wasn't the best approach.

So this isn't the biggest deal, you're a cool guy. But yeah, the thread speaks for itself i suppose.

Nothing worth putting you on probation, but just so you see maybe it wasnt the best choice.

Okay, well, from what I see, you did technically abuse, but if what you're saying is true, I'd have no problem with what you did (Kept getting switched off ct when you wanted to do a certain day) so you just transfered yourself, bought the day, then went back. That would've been fine with me, but if i were you, I wouldn't of gone into that one cell, maybe a different one then went into it, just to be fair..

But, overall, -1..

You just admitted to abusing.
Never said i didnt, Now didnt i? Stop putting words in my mouth.

I wouldn't of gone into that one cell

I spawned as a t. Never i left the Cell while i was CT, Or Prior the "Abuse". I was in my cell, Prior orders. Swapped myself, bought the day, Swapped back and proceeded to do as usual. (which is rebel) I believe since Nobody was there, Nobody can really talk on that case, as you had to be there to see it. Also, themick only saw the console output, Not the actual thing. He would have understood My reasons behind doing this.

Never said i didnt, Now didnt i? Stop putting words in my mouth.

I spawned as a t. Never i left the Cell while i was CT, Or Prior the "Abuse". I was in my cell, Prior orders. Swapped myself, bought the day, Swapped back and proceeded to do as usual. (which is rebel) I believe since Nobody was there, Nobody can really talk on that case, as you had to be there to see it. Also, themick only saw the console output, Not the actual thing. He would have understood My reasons behind doing this.

If this is the case, seems legit. As long as he didnt use ct to gain an advantage on the ct team, -1

so wait wait wait,

1. he was T at the start of the round,

2. he switched to CT cuz the previous round he was CT but console switched him and he had 50000 on him so he just wanted to purchase a day,

3. then he switched back to T while staying in the cell he spawned in and just played the round as a T?

I mean other then the fact that console switches people to T due to auto-balance, he technically shouldn't have switched to CT but I mean it was for the fun of the server, and he didn't gain any advantage in doing it other then for the day after but that isn't even including in this admin abuse thread. I honestly don't see how you possibly think he should be demoted for something like this unless the details are wrong. Feel free to correct me.

If what Aegeon says is right, i see no point of this thread even being made, just could have talked to him ingame over admin chat or pm.

Alright yeah, you should have made that more clear from the start arth i guess.. what I had pictured was a lot diff.

LOLOLOLOOOOOL for the fun on the server? I guess that makes abuse ok. Good to know. Ill see you all later tonight when im drunk so I can make the server fun.

In related news, stop being pussies. he clearly broke the rules for being an admin, so punish him. dont just pick out the kids you dont like and punish them, if you want to be respected you treat everyone as equals.