Sign in to follow this  
TheRageWay

League Of Legends

hey this is not for a division or a sub-clan i just would like people to sign up and play so that way i can have friends from xG that play this game and if you sign up under this link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4ea106f74e000993679688 And get to level 10 it helps me out in-game, but like I said i just want people to play with me so i can teach them because this game is frustrating and does take time to learn and is very fun when you do learn. also if you do make an account add me my IGN is TheRageVVay so thanks if you sign up and actually want to play because alot of people do and i know jaybreezy he has something going on with that and I would like to get it going for us since its free and fun and we can have teams... (like scrim teams basically) so if you think your good at any game you play... I challenge you

I guess I could re-install it, I played it a year ago. I had some plaque rat guy, and raped with him.

im lookin for a duo partner.

I can be your duo xD just have to get LoL working on my laptop or get on my moms.. becuz my comp cant handle it anymore plus all I will do is duo since thats the first thing iv done..