Sign in to follow this  
HighSociety

Wearing xG tags

Can we make it a requirement that if you're a Mod/Admin, you MUST wear your tag at ALL times, unless undercover? Too often I see Mods not wearing their tags, and it makes me feel like they aren't proud to wear their tags. This should go double for PMs and PAs...

I was thinking of forcing mods and admins to be in the [xG:M] subclan. This way, even if they change their name, they will always be recognized by that tag.

One thing i don't like is some Mods/Admins are ALWAYS undercover.. to often have i seen them with there tags never on

just gunna assume this is aiming towards me, no i dont wear tags, yes theres other mods/admins on at times but when ur all gone its just me on the server with a good 15 - 25people so if people didnt see any mod/admin tags on then there mostly gunna break rules. and just cuz i dont wear xG tag dont mean "we/i arnt proud"..

just gunna assume this is aiming towards me, no i dont wear tags, yes theres other mods/admins on at times but when ur all gone its just me on the server with a good 15 - 25people so if people didnt see any mod/admin tags on then there mostly gunna break rules. and just cuz i dont wear xG tag dont mean "we/i arnt proud"..

Well its okay to go undercover from now and then but atleast from time and time put on your tag.. i honestly dont know if your a Mod or Admin still...

I try to wear my tag, I haven't yet needed a reason not too. But yes, I see the same people over and over with a different name and no M/A Tag. It's annoying sometimes. :/

You should wear your tag. Especially when you are the only one in the server with 25+ people on. The point is to deter people from breaking rules, and punishing them once they do.

For example when people are driving on the interstate, and they pass a cop, they all slow down so they don't get pulled over.

Your presence helps stop rulebreakers.

Get what I'm saying?

I have the moderator tag which blatantly shows me. And i also always make sure to wear the :M tag unless i am undercover or at the moment can not be bothered.

I saw a payed mod yesterday wearing the wrong tag too, saying that he didnt feel serbians announcment applied to him. (not mentioning names)

So yeah guys, if you have powers at least wear the tag so people know who to talk to... Especially for the newest players. I find everyone always spams to me when people don't wear their tags.. Its semi annoying having to respond to 30+ people when other mods are on.. Ya know?

No, its not aimed towards you. Its aimed at a LOT of mods. I see WAY too many mods not wearing even an xG tag. You dont want people to break rules. You want to stop them from breaking rules BEFORE they do it. Your logic is assssss backwards. Start wearing your tags.....

I'd rather let people goof and then teach them a lesson they wont forget, than wearing my tag and they wont show their real nature.

Well, I saw this mod named "Undercover Moderator" without a tag... He even had the xG mod subclan ._. He plays runescape and he is scottish. Not going to name names..