Sign in to follow this  
HighSociety

Wearing xG tags

I'd rather let people goof and then teach them a lesson they wont forget, than wearing my tag and they wont show their real nature.

That's basically like saying, oh, let's just let them rob the bank if they really feel like it, we will just put them in jail afterwards.

Tbh, our job is to stop it before it happens and if it happens anyways enforce the law. :p

That's basically like saying, oh, let's just let them rob the bank if they really feel like it, we will just put them in jail afterwards.

Tbh, our job is to stop it before it happens and if it happens anyways enforce the law. :p

Bingo

just gunna assume this is aiming towards me, no i dont wear tags, yes theres other mods/admins on at times but when ur all gone its just me on the server with a good 15 - 25people so if people didnt see any mod/admin tags on then there mostly gunna break rules. and just cuz i dont wear xG tag dont mean "we/i arnt proud"..

I see what you are saying, Bees.

But, if they actually see an Admin/Mod, they most likely wouldn't break rules purposely. :P

I see what you are saying, Bees.

But, if they actually see an Admin/Mod, they most likely wouldn't break rules purposely. :P

lol ive had my tags on since i posted aweek ago

For example when people are driving on the interstate, and they pass a cop, they all slow down so they don't get pulled over.

Your presence helps stop rulebreakers.

Get what I'm saying?

this^^^ i just dont think it should be enforced. some people just dont wear the xg tags, i.e. me.

this^^^ i just dont think it should be enforced. some people just dont wear the xg tags, i.e. me.

Do not gravedig threads. Look at the last time posted on this thread. Think a little.