Sign in to follow this  
Deodate

[Mod] Deodate

+1

Deodate is a good guy even though he and I argue. Hes got what it takes to be a good moderator and I really dont think he will aboose it (much). Best of luck because you will get it no doubt.

I really dont think he will aboose it (much).

dont think he would app for mod if hes just gunna go abuse it..

Ok...looks like im gonna have to be the one to -1 him...But ya, he shouldnt have mod, due to that fact he trolls me 24/7 calling me a faggot etc, Then again hes likely gonna get mod anyways since theres like 28 +1s

Ok...looks like im gonna have to be the one to -1 him...But ya, he shouldnt have mod, due to that fact he trolls me 24/7 calling me a faggot etc, Then again hes likely gonna get mod anyways since theres like 28 +1s

thing is u are a faggot >.< JOKE [kinda :P] and just cuz some1 calls you a "faggot" dosnt mean he sudnt get mod i can tell you this for now every1 "disrespects" each other non xg, xg, mods and admins its the internet cmon man get over it. and calling some 1 a faggot ect dosnt make them a troll imo. and btw he could be calling you a meatball [faggot]

+1 Deo seems like a cool guy who knows rules and can be laid back. I dont expect him to abuse and go power hungry anytime soon so lets see what he gots!