Sign in to follow this  
Stence

TES Series or Fall Out series...

Personally I am a big TES fan, I have been playing since Morrowind but have recently picked up Daggerfall and love it. Don't get me wrong Skyrim was amazing over one hundred hours of pure gameplay I had from that aswell as Oblivion (Loved the random Oblivion gates). Sometimes I would just find myself exploring the planes of Oblivion wondering what is beyond that never ending ocean of lava.

Now Fallout on the other hand I started playing during Fall Out 3 after completing it before any DLC was out I finished all the previous Fall Outs you know the overhead view ones xD. Although I do not consider Brother Hood of Steel a real Fall Out game because it was trash. Then once the FO3 DLC's started arriving I finished all those up loving Mother Ship Zeta the most then a few years later picked up Fall Out New Vegas once again completing all the DLC.

So all in all I think I prefer The Elder Scrolls over Fall Out it seems as if Fall Out was always pushing me to do shit though in TES (Especially Morrowind) I felt more relaxed and had a better experience overall. Congratulations if you read this far might as well wright a review xD.

So yes I choose The Elder Scrolls

I liked fallout,but Elder Scrolls is alot better, And im saying this, and i've only played elder scrolls 5, and its already better than then 2 fallouts that i played.

I prefer TES, especially the lore behind the series. I have played alot of oblivion and skyrim and also fallout 3 and new Vegas and I mean ALOT: I prefer TES hands down. I honestly hated Fallout New Vegas because once you fight at hoover dam you can't continue your game, furthermore the dev's said they wouldn't release any dlc that extended the main quest, i am not saying it's a bad game I like how you had to choose who to side with. On the other hand i cant wait for the dawn guard dlc to come out, sucks that i have to wait but at least i have mods to keep me busy.

I like TES way better because of one thing, no guns. I don't know why but not using guns in a game makes it feel better for me. It might be because my aim is bad. BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER!

For me, the last elder scrolls was decent at best. I didn't enjoy it as much as everybody else did, but it was decent.

Fallout 3 was great, and Fallout: New Vegas was really nice as well.

Would it make a douche if I said both? I don't think it's fair to compare two incredible series like that.

Both of them have easily taken up thousands of hours of my life...

But, I have to say TES, just by seniority. One of the first games I got into enough to spend hundreds of hours on was Morrowind, and Oblivion was just as big of a time vampire, if not more.

Would it make a douche if I said both? .

No, I meen they are fucking incredible series but honestly put it this way... TES Seems like it had sooooo much more effort put into it while FO seems like they really focused way to hard on the... wtf am I talking about I love them both alot but TES is just the way to go XD I meen I had the best years of my life on Fall out 3 but sooooo much more fun on TES

The Elder scrolls are hands down better than Fallout 3 and New Vegas but nothing beats the two first Fallouts, Fallout 1 and 2. AMAZING gamesl (made by Black Isles).

Therefore, I'd have to go for the Fallout franchise because of Fallout 1 and 2. Fallout 2 = #1 PC game I've ever played.