Sign in to follow this  
jdubz_

jdubz

Your SteamID: 0:0:16988614

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: jdubz_

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): No idea, seeing as I was on T and never got LR

Why should you be unbanned?: Good question. I have no idea why I was banned. Overall Im a decent guy and contribute to the server, making it fun for others.

This guy was constantly yelling at CTs, along with other SODMG members, calling us ****ing retards and overall disrespecting and making the server confusing and giving constant freedays. He deserves the ban.

I love how the "Admin disrespect Rule" is only one sided. Johnny took time out of his boring day to call us niggers and trolls. We were here to have fun. I yelled over CTs when there were four people taking warden, or when Johnny continuously warden whored and did nothing to improve gameplay. Not to mention the numerous times I was freeshot / killed by members of this community. If I dont get unbanned, good luck to all of you. The way I see it, one community down, and a **** ton more to go.

Since Silence isn't creative enough to come up with his own troll, due to the nature of his small erection sizes (based on a survey taken between Sunday and Thursday, because getting an erection is a moral sin for a complete Jew such as himself), I'll just leave it at this.

We trolled the **** out of you guys, and you pimple faced nerds got outgamed. Straight up. Theres no fighting the facts here. Your community could have ****ed with any of the nerds that play on your servers. Out of everyone, you picked the ones that can't be sorted into one of three categories that exist in this community, Nerds, Virgins, or Whales. Enjoy whats coming. The trolling won't stop here. Too bad Silence's one line troll posts that never seem fail to make him look like a basement dwelling ******.

PS: The South will rise again. Unite the brotherhood!

Lol stating that other people's penises are small makes me feel better about myself and I guess Jdubz feels the same way :) Btw am i invited to the party?

Since Silence isn't creative enough to come up with his own troll, due to the nature of his small erection sizes (based on a survey taken between Sunday and Thursday, because getting an erection is a moral sin for a complete Jew such as himself), I'll just leave it at this.

We trolled the **** out of you guys, and you pimple faced nerds got outgamed. Straight up. Theres no fighting the facts here. Your community could have ****ed with any of the nerds that play on your servers. Out of everyone, you picked the ones that can't be sorted into one of three categories that exist in this community, Nerds, Virgins, or Whales. Enjoy whats coming. The trolling won't stop here. Too bad Silence's one line troll posts that never seem fail to make him look like a basement dwelling ******.

PS: The South will rise again. Unite the brotherhood!

The South will rise again? it never rose the first time, but okay.

and where will you go? to canadia? and then fall in the water?

Good Luck with that.