Sign in to follow this  
Dazon

Automatic member submission acceptance?

As I was looking on the member submission section of the forum I saw a new submission entry by a person named Stickz and after clicking on the submission I had seen that he had not gotten any +1 or -1 rather the fact that he was automatically given member status by Co-leader Starbuck. Now seeing that Stickz didn't play the listed games that said the people need to vouch for him but the if I am correct you would still need someone to vouch for you otherwise the claim is invalid right?

and it all depends they might be oldxG
here's what Stickz submission says

Member Name: Stickz

In-Game Name: >>Stickz<<

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7181974

Game Time: 400h

What Game?: Nuclear Dawn

Helpful Skills: Good Commander!

Previously in xG?: No

position 19 whatever that means xD!

Stickz says that he's never been in xG before

He was accepted by a division leader only minutes after he made his post. There could be a number of reasons: oldxg, vintage, maybe he got accepted on other terms so when the app went up they just closed out anyway, who knows.

Nice to see newfags policing our forums though... O.o

Nice to see newfags policing our forums though... O.o
i don't mean to be "policing" the forums i'm just saying that something seems odd

xG is full of odd things lol you'll get used to it
while this is very true it's just that this subject seems a little odd even for xG

He's in a different division.

In Team Fortress Division, you only need 5 vouches.

In Nuclear Dawn, they probably only needed 1, since it's new division.

Starbuck probably knows him and accepted him because he wants him as a mod or admin on Nuclear dawn but you have to be in xG to get a mod or higher rank.

In Nuclear Dawn, they probably only needed 1, since it's new division.
that's what i'm saying he didn't even get one vouch he was given member without anyone vouching for him

that's what i'm saying he didn't even get one vouch he was given member without anyone vouching for him
Starbuck is trying to boost his division. I see nothing wrong with that. he asked to be xG in ND. it's fine in my book that a co-leader or a div leader to accept a player in their division to help the division grow

dazon trust starbuck ive known him over a year and he has made 1 mistake in that whole time and that was a vintage mistake.... he knows what he does and has reasons for every move he makes.... ok?

Are you forgetting that Division Leaders can also vouch? So, instead of vouching, he just closed the thread. Chill out.

Also, I'm closing this thread. This has been decided that it's fine. All it is is him trying to gain more members, so he simply accepted him, without having to put +1 by himself. That would just be wasting forum space and post counts.

-closed.

just ought to give my say in this, starbuck is running the nuclear dawn division and the servers, since its a new division, he is trying to get more ppl from ND to join xg, it would be pointless to make members applying from ND to have to get 10 vouches, which is why they need a lot less, just like how tf2 only needs 5 vouches, when they both get big enough that 10 vouches are easier to get is when the vouche requirement for tf2 and/or ND will be pushed up from 5 to 10 or 1 to 5 etc