Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

A concern

what if someone who just plays the servers wants to voice their thoughts, and was never a member of xG? i'm not saying this for just me.

The UN voices when there is something wrong in a country and wants it changed, so in an aspect you can by posting ban requests, abuse threads etc. As for the community itself, anything involved with membership or moderators is not to be discussed with non-members. Feel free to message a staff member your opinion, but as far as posting in on our forums, that's a big NO from me.

What serbian said at first. If you left in good terms then by all means you should be entitled to an opinion on whether or not a person should be approved as a moderator. If you got banned from the servers for wallhacking and proceeded to troll the forums as a result of it then you don't get shit.

+1 for the most part I think.

xG members are supposedly active. Not only that, but we're social with everyone in the server. Therefore, we can voice the community. I based my ratings off of what other people think of that person and my own opinions. Stating both the good and bad qualities.

You did leave xG, you shouldn't worry about xG if you felt the need to join Deviant. That's just my opinion.

I believe in being entitled to their opinion. Although it doesn't have to be an official vouch, but it can influence others vouches with their side of the story.

Well... Lets cast votes.. Comment with a:

-1 : They should have no say... They left so why should they care? It is their fault they left.

+1 : They should have a say... No reasoning.

I believe in being entitled to their opinion. Although it doesn't have to be an official vouch, but it can influence others vouches with their side of the story.

!!

They left.

Also, the point of this thread is for Deviants and possibly non-members to over exaggerate their accounts of a mod applier.

Should've made a bigger deal about this while you were in xG, even then it wouldn't go. If they word of xG members are not enough, then who is? It's not like we're never on the servers...

Some of these people left xG. If they leave then they also leave the community in ways.

Also if the non-member community could decide on this stuff... Shit would be so uncontrolled after awhile.

As I said, if you want to voice your opinion, feel free to do it, you can always message me or Serb because Otherworldly is the little brother I never had, BUT I personally don't want non-xG members writing on the mod or member submissions.

I personally think their opinion should have some sort of value. They were in xG once, hell some of them have been here longer than me.

Their vouch shouldn't count, but we should consider their perspectives and experiences. Anything that actually contributes to the community.