Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

McNeo

Alright so this isn't really a typical submission and in a sense this isn't a submission at all. But I want the public to have a chance to voice their opinions.

I've been around the servers for a few months now and in my opinion I've been pretty active up until a week or so ago when I got a new job (still active, just not as much as before). During that time I've gotten to know a lot of you and helped out however I could on the forums and in game.

About 3 weeks I donated and achieved "paid mod" status without intending to but was promoted to regular mod shortly thereafter. It caused some waves since I'm newer to the community but for the most part I think it went over well.

Since then I've taken more time to learn how the admins, div leaders, and co-leaders want the servers managed and I think I've done a pretty good job of fitting into the job without showing any sort of favoritism or singly anyone out in any way.

I've also heard things and gotten vibes from people that tend to indicate that I may not be wanted in this position. I also suspect (without "proof") that a few higher-ups may be taking some sort of action against me.

What I'm looking for is your opinion. +1 if you want me here, -1 if you don't. Ask questions and share your thoughts and opinions. No holds barred. I'll allow a certain level of "admin disrespect" here if you feel you need to use it to get your point across.

+1

you are a really cool dude and extremely responsible, and it would be shameful to let you go; you are a great addition to the mod team as well as a great addition to xg in general as a person!

+1 because I don't think I've even seen you yell at anyone. Even complete derps. You will probably always be a way better mod than me.

+1+1+1

He needs to stay here and keep his mod. He's really honest and helpful. Really fun to play with and very active. One of the best mods we have.

Well thanks so far everyone. I know a few people that have negative feedback for sure and I'm hoping to hear that as well so I can really gauge everything.

+1 because you are a really good guy who knows how to moderate. But could you not be so sarcastic when i am asking for your help?